Notices

Night follows day?

Old 09-05-2007, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
4th star on the Right.

Night follows day?

You know this is the only way I can describe the inner most fears I have. Its a deep seated feeling that life doesn't go along in a continues path but somehow is about to get stuck.

I can sit and ask myself what it is that I fear is about to happen, and I can't put an answer to it, but describing it as a feeling of day will cease to follow night and I will be stuck like that forever, is about right.

Then I get obsessive in my thoughts and try to work out the solution, lacking faith completely in the process of the universe.

HELP, does this make sense?

Last edited by Trying.; 09-05-2007 at 06:33 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-05-2007, 09:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think so. Sounds like you're afraid of stagnation and getting stuck in patterns/circles. This one gets me all of the time too. You can try remembering that even with the best effort, you can't help but grow and learn. The universe doesn't freeze, pause or get stuck, it grows and grows and so do you. Hope that helps.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Trying. View Post
You know this is the only way I can describe the inner most fears I have. Its a deep seated feeling that life doesn't go along in a continues path but somehow is about to get stuck.

I can sit and ask myself what it is that I fear is about to happen, and I can't put an answer to it, but describing it as a feeling of day will cease to follow night and I will be stuck like that forever, is about right.

Then I get obsessive in my thoughts and try to work out the solution, lacking faith completely in the process of the universe.

HELP, does this make sense?
Your mind is telling you there is a conflict. What the conflict is, I don't know. Some people overcoming anxiety on one hand want to get better, succeed in life and move one; however, some also subconsciously don't want to get better because they are comforted by their anxiety, so they feel stuck, or sabotage their life so they can resolve their conflict. These are shots in the dark, but maybe this applies to you. Just my 2 cents.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
4th star on the Right.

yes I believe I have a need to fix the conflict I have going on inside. I was adopted as a baby and wondered if the fear of night not following day, and the natural order of the universe not going smoothly is representive of me having lost the natural order of the birth mother to the un-natural order of the adoptive mother and this battle is going on daily inside of me.