Notices

my anger turned to violence... I dont like it

Old 08-31-2007, 08:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my anger turned to violence... I dont like it

Yesterday a friend of jons and someone I use to get high with came over. Didnt want her there, but its his house so thats that. anyway she was drunk and wanted to get high. I was sleeping and didnt. The bitch kept waking me and yelling at me get up lets go. I kept asking her where do you want to go. There is no place to go and im not doing drugs. she proceeded to get more drunk and became more and more annoying. After about 2 hours of her crap I jumped off the couch and physically attacked her. I dont believe in putting my hands on anyone, but I snapped. I hit her in the face closed and open fist a few times. She left than came back this happenned 3 times. Im not kidding by the last time she showed up I almost killed her. I COULD HAVE KILLED HER, and it scaird me that I could do something so terrible to someone else. I hurt her pretty bad, but she wouldnt leave me alone. I kept yelling at her to get off me and she wouldnt so I would push her off and then next thing I was up and swinging. I just wanted her to leave me alone. ******* Jonathan just stood there didnt do a damn thing. The piece of **** was playing both sides of the fence cause when shes drunk like that it isnt hard to take advantage of her.
There is more to the story with him and her which I dont have time to go into I have to get to work, but I really needed to get this incident off my chest.

At one point they were walking around the apartment. need i say more.

WHAT A SIGHT NEITHER ONE OF THEM LOOK GOOD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROSS
Old 08-31-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Now this is one of the rare situations where it would be an excellent idea to leave a situation! Have you spoken to your sponsor about this?
Old 08-31-2007, 09:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Oh Beth..I am so sorry. I know hoew it is to get physical with people like that. That is one of my biggest problems.
I am not saying it was ok..But dam ..some poeple just dont get it. And if your trying real to stay clean and she kept trying to get you to mess up.. Then I am sorry. Then she deserved what she got.
I know it is not the answer. But I think me and you are on the same page alot. And sometimes people need a beat down to get the picture.
I am so sorry you had to go through that.
I hope you are still looking for another place to live.
You are doing really good and I am proud of you.
Much love hon. I amhere for you....You know this!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif
sdrtg.gif (19.2 KB, 112 views)
Old 08-31-2007, 09:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
I'm sorry, (((Beth)))

With one year sober, just after making amends to my ex, I slugged her boyfriend senseless.

Now I try to practice love and tolerance. 'nuff said.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry things turned as badly as they did and you must have felt so frustrated. It would have been so much better to have left the apartment, even if you didn't want to. I believe sobriety is about making choices that are good and right for you. I really, really believe you need to find another living situation. Beth, keep searching for somewhere else to live and it will work out for you. I think it will make a big difference.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Like someone else said, get out of that situation. Thuggish behavior will not solve your problems.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:43 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
not a greeter

She left than came back this happenned 3 times. Im not kidding by the last time she showed up I almost killed her. I COULD HAVE KILLED HER, and it scaird me that I could do something so terrible to someone else
Shouldn't have happened the 1st time bfree4you... but 3?! I know she had a part in it but have you looked in to anger management? I'm sorry, I don't really know much about you but this sounds bad.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

You're fortunate she was too out of it to be cognizant of her surroundings, or you could be looking at a new criminal charge. I seriously hope you get some help, Beth.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:22 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
believer

Beth no matter what, you are in a situation of danger, if they are drinking who knows what they'll do or you'll do..I am the most peaceful person, never been in a fight..and lately i just have such stupid thoughts...i just want to break things lately..we both now we can harm ourselves and we both need to do something..i am gonna tell you what i have to do..put my inner peace first..
Old 08-31-2007, 01:40 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sorry...I don't agree with ya Chiy and I'm disappointed to hear you still on with this crap...ppl do NOT need a beat down, and she didn't deserve it, however much of an idiot she was being...

Beth 3 times is just insane. You and I both know - if you couldn't walk out before, you should have walked after the first one, sweetie.

You call find yourself in a whole lot of police type trouble. I don't know whether this is white knuckling or not Beth, but I'm with Rowan and GT...you need to sort this out...whatever yucky medicine you have to take.

D
Old 08-31-2007, 02:38 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Sorry I really disagree with most of you on this one.

I am 46 and have never, never hit anyone out of anger.

I dont need anger management I needed sleep. I dont know if I mentioned it, but the reason I was trying to sleep so badly is cause I havent been feeling well the past week or so.

The reason it happened 3 times is because she kept coming back 10 or 20 minutes after she was asked to leave the house. Jonathan should have never let her back in, but he has no balls and kept opening the door for her.

I told him to leave her ou there thats why we have locks!!!

Jonathan should have kept her out. I shouldnt be the one to have to get dressed and leave @ 2AM not feeling well just cause her boyfriend kicked her out for the 30,000 time, and cause she was ridiculously drunk as usual and acts like an idiot.

I didnt hit her till she was physically on top of me and pulling on me.

For the record I went outside in the back to sleep and she kept following me. I felt extremely caged in and frustrated not to mention tired and cranky.

Im with chiy on this one. As much as im upset for hitting her. She deserved a good beat down. I just found out the police are looking for her for crushing pills into her exs drink and drugging him so she is clearly trouble, a nut.

she needs the anger management not me.

IM FAR FROM A THUG AND IF THE POLICE HAD COME THEY WOULD HAVE HAULED HER OFF CAUSE SHES KNOWN FOR DOING THIS CRAP. iM NOT THE FIRST ONE.

I might not like it, but I live here not her. She should be the one leaving.

I let her push my buttons for 2 1/2 hours before I finally snapped And I didnt snap till she started tugging on me and pulling me off the couch onto the floor, cause she was mad I wouldnt get drugs for her.

Thats BS.

I usually go out of my way to help not hurt. This is a very isolated incident, and not one I am proud of.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:40 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Im No Thug So If Anyone Calls Me That I Will Beat Them Up. Lol
Old 08-31-2007, 02:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Administrator

when you want to listen Beth, I'll be here.

D
Old 08-31-2007, 03:45 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

whatever.

Apparently I havent communicated the situation properly.

If there was a mosquito in your room that kept biting you while you were trying to sleep I guarantee all of you would swat the damn thing dead.

The more i think about the situation, the less I regret what happened.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:00 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Administrator

Then you should have called the police Beth.

No one deserves a 'good beat down'.

Mosquitoes are not people. No one said making the right choice would be easy. That's what sobriety is about. It's about making hard choices - like leaving the house completely and not going back or calling the Police.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:56 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

First of all the last time the cops were here we were informed that if they were called again for any disturbances they were taking everyone in. So unfortunately that isnt an option.

Second of all if sobriety means letting people walk all over you like a mat and abuse you, then sobriety isnt for me.

As far as Im concerned this girl isnt a person. She is a locust. Flies in and out of peoples lives leaving nothing but destruction in her path. Everywhere she goes she gets thrown out and or beaten up. I screw my own life up. She screws her life and everyones lives that are unfortunate enough to meet her.

Im glad some of you are so 'saintly', but I have limits and personal boudaries. I asked her to get off me and leave me alone and she wouldnt. Every friggin 1/2 hour or so she was back.

She was basically assaulting me. I guess if some one is trying to hurt me I should let them cause I am working on serenity. Cmon. Give me a break. The girl was pulling me off the couch onto the floor, pulling my hair and yelling at me unintelligbly.

I should have broken her jaw. I would be doing the world a favor. She would have to shut up for awhile.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:16 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

bfree4u,
I hope things have calmed down a bit at your place, I really do. I don't know where you live, or who is banging on your door, but where I work, and where I live, people get shot and killed for a lot less. Kids. You're no kid, and your situation is rough, but you've gotta believe that you are worth more than this. I'm hoping things get better, and hoping you stay sober through this madness. Cause that's what it is. Madness. That's alcoholism/addiction.
Mike
Old 08-31-2007, 05:27 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

First of all the last time the cops were here we were informed that if they were called again for any disturbances they were taking everyone in. So unfortunately that isnt an option.
WOW! Don't know much about your living situation, but this sure sounds like a powder keg you're sitting on. It sounds like you're trying to justify the beating you gave this drunken trouble maker. Sorry...you're the one who's 46, sober, and supposedly living responsibly...this is not sober, adult behavior! And, you're not satisfied that you gave her a good thrashing, but say you should have broken her jaw to shut her up. I can sympathize with your intolerable living situation, but I cannot justify your behavior...and, neither should anyone else. They're not helping you, but only adding fuel to the fire.

You live "somewhere in jersey"...so do I. I know there are many half-way and/or rooming houses available. Have you made your problem well-known in the rooms of AA/NA? I can't imagine no one has offered to help you out...even temporarily. Maybe you need to try harder. If not, you may find you'll be given other "living quarters" in the local lock-up.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:06 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
not a greeter

You could have left. You should have left. Am I saying it's fair that you should have to leave? No. But it would've been a much better alternative though IMO.

Just wondering...if a situation like this arises again... would you do the same thing?
Old 08-31-2007, 06:46 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Beth giving a list of reason why you beat someone 3 times does not make it right. You need to take some action, get some help and start by really accepting the help offered here by many.

Sounds like your living the life of an active addict and heading back toward jails and then of course other instituitions and whats left Beth?

Read what you wrote and get help.

Kevin