Red Flag List

Old 08-05-2007, 10:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red Flag List

I think I remember reading somewhere that there was a list of Red Flags to look for when meeting new people. Does anyone recall seeing something to that effect on the site?

I am still legally separated and I am coming out of the "I never want to date anyone again" phase to maybe I would be interested in meeting new people phase. I know my "picker" of men is broken and my mind is very powerful. I just don't want to wind up in the same place I was with my ex AH. Recovery is so wonderful. I am so at peace, so happy. I am so glad that I am learning to put me first and take care of me thru you and the program. I am so grateful for where I have come from and wherever I may be going. I am so grateful for choices.

I will be eligible to get divorced on 28 November. I am currently in Iraq and will be into the new year. I just heard about an attorney in my state that will walk my divorce papers through the courthouse for me in my absence. Since I was married for a WHOPPING 5 months, I think I would like to just go ahead and free myself! I am thinking seriously about going thru with that but I don't want to try to control things too much. I know that there is no chance reconciliation, I just don't want to drive the bus. Does that make sense? I guess I am rambling!

I am going on leave back to the States from Iraq on Fri. I can not wait to get to some great meetings and see the lush green of VA once again. I miss the simple things like the flora and fauna, our freedoms, family, flowers, pets too.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Check sticky's at top, and go to Classic Reading and you will find red flags.