Notices

2 days 10 hours and 34 min

Old 07-25-2007, 10:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2 days 10 hours and 34 min

That's how long it's been since I had a drink. Yippee today my eyeballs finally don't hurt but I am still a little off in body and mind. I have a moment of feeling great and then many moments of tiredness. Just thought I would share because it makes me feel connected to others. By reading some of these blogs it's amazing how many people share what I have and am going through.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Hold onto that connection for all it's worth, never let go. I've heard the worst is over after about 5 days, but everyone's different. It sounds like you're doing well and I'm glad you're sticking with it. Please keep us updated on your progress.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Hi mems. You brought up one of the things I love about SR, posts can keep on giving. Once I share my Experience, Strength and Hope (ESH) others may get something from what I wrote. I feel the same way about posts that others have written. Including yours.

I hated that eyeball pain, and the feeling of being tired. Most of all, I love reading what others who have been in similar situations have posted. It is so important to know I'm not alone in feeling the way I do.

Welcome to SR!
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you very much Astro

For your support. I have a question. I find it a little hard getting around this site. If I want to reply to more than one response how do I do that. Also I do not see my name on the members list. Am I guest. I do have a user name and password and am logged on??? Thanks Oh and how do you chat with others
Old 07-25-2007, 10:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You sure are a member. I just clicked on your public profile. The "member directory" is a database so I have no idea why you aren't in there. Maybe the database is down, or no longer used. It was so hard to find anyone through the alphabetical listing, I always use the search function. When I put your user name in the box, it does show up

When I want to reply to more than one person, I hit the "quote" button on each post and make separate reply posts as long as I don't reply to 10 posts at once. If I feel I need to make that many replies, I don't 'quote' but summarize each post. Others may have other ways they quote many posts at once.

I believe Chat is down for now. I will ask an administrator. They are the ones who have names in Dark bolded blue with a slant. Their names are Doug and Morning Glory.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:03 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Hmm, I see your name on the members list just fine. To reply directly you can use the quote function, from there I just copy-cell if I want to reply to multiple users. To chat privately you can click on a members name and private message them, but unless I'm mistaken you need to have a certain amount of posts yourself before that function can be used. Maybe it's 10 posts?

Seems to me like you're getting around just fine.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks Astro, I forgot all about Private Messages. You need to be a member for 24 hours and have 5 posts. Mems, you have met both those limits so you can PM.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:27 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yes, the chat room is down.