Greet-I have a butterfly story too:)

Old 07-17-2007, 04:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Greet-I have a butterfly story too:)

When one of my caterpillars became a crysallis, it had a hole at the top of the crysallis. I just figured that it is damaged and will never become a butterfly. In my mind I gave up on it because the damage looked too great for it to ever metamorphasize (sp?) into a butterfly. But I left it in the aquarium because I always have hope in my heart. Guess what. It is a beautiful butterfly. It came out this morning and it looks just as beautiful as the butterflies whose crysallises were perfect. I will leave it to you guys to draw the parallels Hugs, Marle
Old 07-17-2007, 09:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

as i posted to greet,a butterfly is the sign of peace & freedom. it may not come to us or our addicts now but it is a sign of hope. prayers for all of us & all our addicts. prayers for the ones with us & the ones we have lost to addiction. i believe in miracles.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

It's funny but yesterday I had this huge yellow butterfly moth looking thing on the doorway. I've never seen anything like it, it must have been 5 or 6 inches long. It was beautiful, I thought of you Greet.

Hugs
B
Old 07-17-2007, 10:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Marle.......Even with all of the flaws they can become whole again. A chance to spread their wings and fly. God is good to show us in ways to make us understand that He is working in your Megan's life, in my Jennifer's life and the lives of our other SR friends loved ones. All we have to do is open our eyes to all of the signs that He is so graciously given us. Consider your little bruised caterpillar a gift.
Thank you for a beautiful story................Lois
Old 07-17-2007, 10:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yup, no matter what we look like on the outside, there is a beautiful butterfly inside each of us Hugs, Marle
Old 07-17-2007, 11:37 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Marle,
Today I was at a friends house and I have been going through some things lately. We were looking at her garden and out of nowhere a beautiful butterfly came around. The first thing I thought of was of Anne Marie and Kristen. I said ok Kristen is here to let me know I will be ok and things will get better. Thanks for your story too, it makes me know things are getting better.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Marle...Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story of hope! I've been thinking about your monarchs often and wondering how many have emerged...This is just...well perfect!
Old 07-17-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

9 so far, I have 6 more to go. 5 females and 4 males with the 9 that have emerged. The ones before this I had 13 but I did not know how to sex them at that time. Hugs, Marle