Contibute to a Wonderful Man

Old 07-14-2007, 08:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Contibute to a Wonderful Man

As I sit here reading a letters that my childhood girl friend has written to her father it reminded me of how really special her Father was to me when I was a little girl growing up.....

The Most wonderful man in the world:
He loved when I would rub his back when I was a kid and a smile. He see me and say hey kid you give GREAT back rubs would you mind rubbing mine... I would say no problem....

I see a loving man with deep down pain and man
who wanted to just be loved...

I got married 18 years ago and I was so so happy to know this man was coming
to share this special day with me... His hugs,smiles,laughter brought me so so much joy... I meant so much to him he would fly out from Calif to Texas just for me....

This man loved me as i was one of his own daughters and he cared so much for my family... He loved my dad,mom, and my family... When we were hurting he knew what to say to make us laugh...

I have had many opportunity's to see him with his own kids and to see the love he had for them..

He was a great man.. I had the opportunity to say "Good bye " right before he died not in person but on the phone.... I kept the tears in because I want to be strong but I hurt deep inside knowing he was dying the way my mom died 1year before....

I love you... Your a wonderful Man....

Thanks for letting me share this with you all....

123oneslove456
Old 07-15-2007, 06:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like he was a very special man.I am glad he enriched your lives and that you are at peace with his passing.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

wow, onelove, that was beautiful. I'm glad you were able to have such a wonderful guy in your life. Me thinks he was equally blessed to have you in his.

Thank you for sharing that

Mike
Old 08-04-2007, 09:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Dear Childhood Friend,
If I Have Not Told U In A Long Time, I Love U And Thank U For Your Letter. I Just Read It. Love U Tons The Daughter Of "dear Dad"