3 months on the 13th

Old 07-09-2007, 11:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

3 months on the 13th

This Friday the 13th will be three months since the xA dumped me on Friday the 13th in April.
Such a long road this has been. I am hesitant to say it out loud, but I feel that the breakup issues are pretty much done. I think the mourning has finally past. I think of him and it's differenct finally. A disconnect, I think of him and say I wouldnt take him back, I think of him and know he cannot abuse of hurt me anylonger, I think of him and its done....I think of him much less now.

My new life keeps me soo busy now. I begin Salsa dancing classes tomorrow. School is challanging me to the core. Hopefully a new job offer will come through tomorrow.

Time does help heal things. I will guard my heart better in the future. I will practice my new boundaries and freedoms. I will live for me, I am a surviver. I am better than any abuse, from anyone.

I Thank all the support here for assisting in my rational recovery of myself.

Have a Great Day everyone!~ We soo deserve it!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i'm so happy that you are finding peace. keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing such a positive message. blessings, k
Old 07-09-2007, 11:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i'm so happy for you! you sound happy and like you truly are done. even though it was difficult to get there, you plowed through and reminded everyone struggling here that it is possible and worth it!