He has never seen this

Old 07-09-2007, 09:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

He has never seen this

First off I want to say that no one has ever hit me but as we all know, it doesn't always take a fist to hurt someone to the core. After looking at that list today, I felt a great need to share this with you. I wrote it one night while I was drunk on whisky and crying my eyes out. My husband was at work and I was alone in the house. I drank a lot while alone. I have never shared this with him. It's rate that I share what I write with him or anyone else for that matter.

It's Dark Down Here
04/07/04

It’s dark down here, full of anger, full of fear, all my sorrow, all the tears. You said you loved me then brought me here, an, here I am.
It’s cold in here. My heart is breaking from all the years. I can’t stop it, Can’t take back the pain. It’s gotten to the point, that’s all I know.

(Chorus)
The voices in my head, wont stop screaming, and I’m afraid you’ll hear them through my eyes. If I don’t look at you, then you won’t see me. I can fade into the walls and hide.
Hush little baby deep inside of me, the child that I could never be. I’ll cradle you deep inside of me, till in a rage of pain, I’ll set you free.

It hurts down here, I’m on the floor again and full of fear, you say you love me, then you put me here, and here I am, HERE I AM! I’ll die down here, broken bones and burses every wear, you took my soul and now you want the rest. You won’t be satisfied until there’s nothing left and there’s no one here.

(Chorus)
The voices in my head, wont stop screaming, and I’m afraid you’ll hear them through my eyes. If I don’t look at you, then you wont see me. I can fade into the walls and hide.
Hush little baby deep inside of me, the child that I will never see. I’ll cradle you deep inside of me, till in a rage of pain. He takes you from me.

(Break)

The world will never know the truth inside my head. The lies that I’ve been fed. The tiers that have been shed, in the name of love. Only in the dark, are there whispers of the truth, hiding in the corners of my mined. Never to be spoken, never to be heard, feelings aren’t allowed inside my head

It’s dark down here, full of anger, full of fear, all my sorrow, all the tears. You said you loved me then brought me here, an, here I am.
AND HERE I AM!
AND HERE I AM!
AND HERE I AM__________!