I'm sick of this situation

Old 07-06-2007, 04:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm sick of this situation

I've been working very hard the last 2 months and now that I have slowed down and looked aroun I think that I'm gonna explote.
My AH quit his job and now he is working at home. He is doing fine, he is happy, but he still drinks a lot almost every night. Because he hadn't a good day, because he is celebrating a deal or anything, always has an excuse.
Sometimes I need someone who can hear me, pay attention to me and who can I talk to if every time I came back from work he is drinking?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

(((((luli)))))

Sweetie what do you need to do for you? Have you tried Alanon? There are people there who would hear you. Take care and keep posting!!
Old 07-06-2007, 05:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

We're listening.

Do you have a plan for how you are going to change your situation? Al-anon, therapy, reading, laywer, more posting here?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
full of hope

Luli I'm so sorry. I've been right where you are. I could never talk to my AH because he was always drinking and he used any excuse he could to drink. Flat tire, drink. Finished a job, drink. Wed, drink.

You have to do whatever you need to do for YOU! This place was a great starting point for me. Alanon was good, too. Any place where you can feel safe and understood and can grow and learn. Keep posting on here and talking and asking questions. Vent away! It really does help to get it all out!!

Hugs!
(((((LULI))))))
Old 07-06-2007, 09:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

thank you guys for your reply!
And Chero, you know sometimes the situation just get out of my hands and mind, and I can't control my feelings. I had move to another country, here I don't have much friends and everything is new for me and just it...
I thought that here like I have a new life and maybe and maybe everything's gonna star over but I see thtat verything is the same as usual through the time.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
let it grow!

sending support, luli - blessings, k