update on lil guys...

Old 07-03-2007, 06:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

update on lil guys...

hi everybody,

i just wanted to let you all know that my mom talked with lil guys dad (sister still won't talk to anyone in our family) - he answered the cell phone while at work - he said he was working, they moved into a house, he and sister were sober and the kids were doing great - he said he'd have sister call mom and let her (let her, hmmm?!) drop off the kids *stuff* (clothes, shoes, toys, etc...) my sister has yet to call my mom but i have hope - hope is all we have sometimes, right?....

- notsleeping well - i love your house and i must have missed a post but i'm glad your daughter is ok - when did all that happen???? - if you see this i'm happy for you and your grandson - hope all is ok...

i think of all of you often - prayers and good thoughts - daily reflections - i'll think of you while on the beach this week for the 4th - going to see z and give him a *wubby* (one f those fleece blankies - he may be 18 but he needs to snuggle with love from home right???)...

have a great holiday here in the u.s. - all those in other place enjoy and celebrate your independance...

godspeed,
s
Old 07-03-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

have a safe and peaceful trip! k
Old 07-03-2007, 09:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

itis,
Hope that all really is going alright for your sister and lil guys dad. I'm still praying for the lil guys.
Thanks for the update
((itis))
Old 07-03-2007, 11:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

still praying for lil guy & his parents. i hope everything is fine with them & they are clean.hugs,