Notices

To do list!

Old 06-19-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Cool To do list!

I never finish what i start, so let's do a list, you guys, of things, small things we are really going to do....yeah, right....no i am serious about this...i never finished anything in my life...and that sucks, i feel i always leave stuff to do...and that gives me a sense of a void, of something that's missing, kind of a vicious cycle..i always had to study for things i didn't like..i am in my twenties and i never had a class that i wanted to take..i am everything arts, but where i come from is not acceptable, as long as i want to sleep in a house with a ceiling..so.i am doing engineering....i need to graduate from college as soon as possible, so i can finally study what i would die for.... this doesn't sound like a problem, i know...but for me to do something without absolute passion and drive is really hard..sometimes i feel too different from the world...but i guess we all here are sort of made of the same kind of bricks...

anyway let' make a list of our soon to do things...

mine is: i am gonna pass 9 classes till September.....lol...no summer, i don't even care...lol..just as long as i am alive and well...

yours:......
Old 06-19-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i like to keep 3 lists -

one of things i absolutely have to do (pay bills, work deadlines, etc)

one of things i'd like to do if i have time (finish painting my basement, power wash my fence, etc)

then, a list of things i know i am never going to do (dust every little knickknack, go into management, etc)
Old 06-19-2007, 11:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I remember reading once, that a job is what we do to earn a living and work is our passion.

I am pretty good at finishing things, but one thing I keep putting off is organizing my music. It's a mess!
Old 06-19-2007, 12:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

am pretty good at finishing things, but one thing I keep putting off is organizing my music. It's a mess!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know that feeling!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 12:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Things to do..
Thats easy...stay sober..stay out of jail...keep my sanity.
It's a start...
Old 06-19-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yesterday-I knew I needed to get active but it was the last thing I felt like doing.I finally got off my butt and decided I'd vacuum the bedroom.I dusted first and started feeling a bit better, then I got the vacuum cleaner out.Plugged it in and *bang*-the darn thing exploded and dust flew everywhere!(it was old but heck-talk about bad timing!)

It's actually pretty funny now.But I was so annoyed when it happened.Worst part being the floor was already in need of cleaning and after that-all my dusting was a waste of time!Everything was covered in it!

Today-I'm buying a new vacuum cleaner. :-)

Rose xox
Old 06-19-2007, 02:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Today-I'm buying a new vacuum cleaner. :-)
That's it Rose, stay in the solution
Old 06-19-2007, 02:26 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
believer

that's so funny...lol...not as bad as me flooding the house for weeks without knowing..lol...

take care y'all
Old 06-19-2007, 02:28 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You flooded the house without knowing?LOL.Just wondering how that is possible?Too funny K!

Rosexox
Old 06-19-2007, 02:35 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
believer

i didn't close the "security valv" too well.lol..because i can't remember hath of what i do..lol...so for like a month, because the toilet pipe cracked...lol...the water flooded the whole house...and i was in my house all happy without knowing...lol

everything was floating..shoes, clothes, anything..lol..the water went to two apartments bellow,3rd and 4th floors..lol...dude i asked forgiveness to God last week, but i was too tired to remember everything, besides the pipe cracked by himself..lol...why did i used the bathroom last time..lol
Old 06-19-2007, 02:39 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh.....LOL.I can just picture it!

I've flooded the laundry once-but I caught it before it reached the rest of the house.You poor thing-that must've been awful to clear up!
Old 06-19-2007, 02:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
believer

i haven't seen it..yet...i had college exams, so my mom took a strong woman with her and they pushed water away for a day...lol...my mom once flooded the grams house, she's sleeping and when she goes to the bathroom, she has water till her knees...and then she realizes she left the water running..lol...it runs in the family...lol

ah...last summer, i flooded the bathroom..and i only noticed when the downstairs neighbor came to ask me to stop it..lol ..i was watching tv.....it sucks cuz depression makes you forget stuff, i am a good dude, but i forget stuff.lol
Old 06-19-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

To do list....isnt that like a New Years Resolution? How many
of those have we tried and they failed....

Im gonna do this and Im gonna do that and set myself up
to only fail once again....

In sobriety ive learned not to set expections on myself....

Like...if someone calls and wants me to do something at a
certain time.....in stead of saying yeah yeah yeah i WILL BE
THERE and I WILL Do THAT...i say...Well if nothing else comes
up between now and then then i will do my best to be there
and do that....that way i have not set myself up for something
i cant commit to....does that make sense....

All i have is today....thats it....yesterday is gone and tomorrow
hasnt come yet....so ...its ok to think about the future but to
plan something written in stone isnt gonna work for me....

If i can accomplish one thing today out of the long list
of things needing to be done....then ive accomplished
something for myself....and thats good enough for me.

NO EXPECTATION.....
Old 06-19-2007, 03:29 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I once passed out in the bathroom with the tub filling, water was leaking over the tub, through the door and into the hall for I dont know how long. my parents were les than thrilled. My mom was the type that kept plastic on the furniture so you can just imagine how freaked she was when her precious carpet got soaked. People think I have a tattoo someones hand on my butt, but it is the imprint of her hand. She was so pissed her handprint is still branded on my booty.
Not one of my better moments.
I must just have a problem with liquids, whether it be water or alcohol it always seems to get out of control.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:34 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Back to the to do list. I never finish anything I start and lately I havent started anything to finish. this is my list almost in order of importance.

FIRST AND FOREMOST GET AND STAY CLEAN

1) get my resume together
2) find a FT job
3)move the hell out of here
4) pay my fines.
5) pay back montclair state so I can get those last 18 credits I need.
6) get my license back
7)
Old 06-19-2007, 04:13 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
believer

i feel you..the only reason to make a list is precisely because i have a hard time to finish things..not because of my personality, but because of depression...i just forget my focus..i used to be a very driven guy...with time i'll get back to that...

about your mark on the but...one time me and my brother were joking and he punched me in the stomach as a tease, i din't like it, and i bit his arm with all i had, i ran away, he ran to catch me,his hand had my teeth marked, i closed the glass door, he punched through the door, he took so many stitches..oh my God...the whole door broke in pieces...brothers and sisters....wow..but its wonderful to have a family..sometimes it just gets out of hand...lol

p.s: i know the craziest story...i know two sisters that started a fight...one of them ran away to a room and the poodle came running after her, she went and closed the door fast and strong and the dog stayed in the middle...wow..that dog saw the operating table that day...