Penny For Your Thoughts ...Part 14

Old 06-17-2007, 05:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Penny For Your Thoughts ...Part 14

Hey guys to all the single moms out there doing double the work I just wanna say Happy Fathers Day.

I remember being a little kid and telling my dad Happy mothers day when that day came around since he was raising me.

Not sure if I got to tell yo guys this or not. But Mike got sick again on friday, yesterday the doc said he had a ear infection again. Today he is doing better thank god.

Hugs,
Jewel

P.S this is the first time I am starting the thread woohoo!!

Jewel
Old 06-17-2007, 05:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Okay, so I'm annoyed! Xabf called last night and asked about seeing J today for Father's day. Okay, nice thought, just slightly late... 830 the night before. So, I proceed to tell him that J is sick.... sinus infection, bronchitis, bloody noses, throwing up, diarrhea, etc. Soooooo..... xabf decides he can't spend time with J on Father's day because J could get him sick. WTF??? What kind of nonsense is that???? He can/only will be a father to his child when his child is perfectly healthy??? Jerk!!!!!

Corine..........I thought the ex was having to go back into rehab??? What happened to that? Do you know how to target vomit???? If you do.......use it to your full advantage next time you see him.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

Thanks jewelz! Happy Father's day back at ya! This has been a bittersweet one for me because it is the first one without my dad.

But....my thoughts today are mostly good ones. My baby grandaughter is doing very well-she actually let mama and daddy sleep in three-hour intervals last night which is pretty good for a breastfed baby at first. I am so very thankful that she is here and healthy!

I have had a few rocky moments this last week; being at the birth of little Shelby brought back with a vengence a lot of really hurtful memories with exah. He was exceedingly cruel to me emotionally during my pregnancies-he just 'checked out' all three times as soon as he found out I was pregnant. He never lifted a finger to help with the babies, and of course any support at the actual births came from folks other than him.

Shelby's daddy (my oldest son) told me that he had confronted his dad about the way he treated me when I was pregnant with the youngest; he told his dad that the only thing he learned about how to treat his wife and children is how not to treat them. Exah told him that I got pregnant with the last two 'on purpose' (WTF???) to 'save my marriage'. He is truly insane if he really believes that one!

But it was his loss, not mine, right ladies and gentlemen??
Old 06-17-2007, 06:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by duet_4-8 View Post

But it was his loss, not mine, right ladies and gentlemen??
That's right!!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I spent the day with my daughters and precious grandson.......who decides he has to poop every time I hold him. I must relax him or something LOL.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
President

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Corine..........I thought the ex was having to go back into rehab??? What happened to that? Do you know how to target vomit???? If you do.......use it to your full advantage next time you see him.

I'm really not sure what's going on with that whole thing. He wanted to come over here and see him. So, he wouldn't have been taking him. But, I still haven't had that conversation with him.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
Loves....what's with you and babies pooping on you...didn't one of your daughters pooped all over you at a funeral?????? the diaper exploded you said.....I never laughed so hard.....
Yes........that was my youngest! I dunno.........I can't be scaring the crap out of them.......they love me LOL. At least Wyatt hasn't peed on me yet. I've raised 2 girls and never had to worry about being peed on. I watch his little winky every time I change him and sort of point it in the opposite direction.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
precious grandson.......who decides he has to poop every time I hold him. I must relax him or something LOL.
It must be a 'nana' thing! I swear Shelby pooped three times yesterday before I could even get the new diaper on! LOL!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:49 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I am off for a few hours while (sober again another day) AH shows up to hang with boys and you all start another thread.
See I knew hed want some of those ribs he brought yesterday. Thats okay I made him fix them, and I made a comment when he was having a glass of milk so he sent me to the store with money for another gallon. Im starting to wonder who this person in AHs body is, then I just remember, enjoy the moment cause it will not last

Everyone have a good night and good fathers day
Old 06-17-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
I'm really not sure what's going on with that whole thing. He wanted to come over here and see him. So, he wouldn't have been taking him. But, I still haven't had that conversation with him.

I'm sorry to hear Jay is sick again. Give him a kiss from Auntie Kris and tell him I hope he feels better.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:51 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
President

Thanks Palmtree! I sat down with my family tonight and went over everything. I think I'm just a nervous person in general. In theory, I should have enough money to pay all the mortgage, utilities, gas for the car, car insurance, food, clothes, incidentals, etc. with money left over to be put away. But, it's just one of those things, I just keep picturing us sitting in our new house with the lights off! Ugh!!! Too much pressure!!!!!

It wouldn't be until August that we could really buy it. I put some money "out of reach" that will come back to me in August which would be the down payment! Just wanna have all my "ducks" in a row.... bad choice of words!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
President

J is always sick! Or so it seems! He threw up all over me.... the couch... the rug! There's blood everywhere from his bloody noses! Sooooooo gross around here!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:54 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
President

I have to go do work now! Sucks!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:56 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Im sorry Never, does the doctor know what may be triggering it, or just a viral thing that keeps coming back?
My 3 get sick in teams and then in line like a relay race and just when you start to think I shouldve been a nurse and I cant take anymore we go through a healthy spell. SInce we got allergies in line, outta the house with mold and I started cloroxing even door knobs and light switches daily though we ve been ok for a spell, that and my kids drink that airborne stuff
Old 06-17-2007, 08:23 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
President

He has to go to the doctor tomorrow. But, I already know what they're going to say. He has a sinus infection, bronchitis and an ear infection. They're going to say the nose bleeds are from his nasal spray and the vomiting is a result of the nose bleeds. But, I just don't know anymore!!!!

I had a long talk with everyone today, because they all let him have whatever junk food he wants. Do you believe that everyone has the nerve to deny giving him any junk food!!!!! WTF???? It's like, I know you give it to him.... he's eating it when I come to pick him up. They'll be like..... oh, he ate really healthy today..... and then list all that he ate, and just try to slide in all the junk in between, like I'm stupid. He's 4, he shouldn't have a say in what he gets to eat. I mean that! A 4 year old doesn't comprehend the reprocussions of eating chips and french fries and everything else.

It's everything coming together to make one constantly sick 4 year old!
Old 06-18-2007, 04:05 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

My middle son constantly got bronchitus from the house we lived in, yet we didnt know that was why. He just was sick from 3 months old till a week after I moved last January (5 years) The bronchitus made him vomit.

Well its another day and boo hoo hoo no internet when I get to work, what am I gonna do, Ill miss you guys terribly.

I cant get moving this morning either, I dont know why, Ive had my coffee. guess its just Monday-Blllluuuuuck
Old 06-18-2007, 04:12 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Forgot to tell you they cut down on music too, what am I gonna do? CAuse Im in a cubicle I cant play it (the bigger boss has spoken.) My boss said he'd get me headphones
Old 06-18-2007, 04:30 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Boy cinders thats gonna be tough huh no internet and NO music. I dont envy u right now.

Well I told Scott last night to take the car that had gas so he wouldnt have to stop on his way in. Well he took the car that had NO gas in it and tried to make it to work. Needless to say at 615am I am trucking out the door in my pj's to go pick him off the side of the road where he ran out of gas. Here we have trucks that drive the expressway to help people who have broken down so by the time I got there the HELP truck was there putting gas in the car. Then doesnt Scott say to me like its my fault he couldnt see the car had NO gas. "oh take this car it has enough to get u to work"!!!! WTF. Just like a man.......

So now I am finally home and should get to cleaning the carnival finally left town so I dont have to worry about people coming here and messing up the place. I learned not to clean when people r coming over cause when they leave I will just have to do it all over again. Tired of wasting my time cleaning just to do it all over again the next day. Talk to everyone soon.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:56 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

good morning,

Well, I just found out I don't need to go in until 11am because of a cancellation.
I love it!
Old 06-18-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

good morning everyone. my first full week of being a total slacker, with no work and all. ha ha ha! just kidding. cinder, no internet and no music - i'd be starting a revolt asap! kj, forget the cleaning for today - i am, i just can't get motivated. i need to mop but my kids keep going in and out so whats the point really. so, i'm going to register for my classes today. yeah me. hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was good. my lil man turned 3 on sat and all day he walked around saying "my birthday today" to anyone that would listen. it was cute.

teke-are you around? just wanted to say hi - hope everything is ok with you.

ok guys, i'll be back later. have a great monday!