I Cant Stand It

Old 06-11-2007, 01:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy I Cant Stand It

I just want to scream. I feel like a puppet and want to yank my strings away. My mind is just going in circles, I cant complete thoughts, and I feel like Im going crazy. Or crazier. As most of you know I had court and my lawyer said that the judge is going to do 120 days versus the 4 years. I have to go back for sentancing on July 13th when hopefully they will have a bed date. Im not sure if they will arrest me until my bed date and just keep me in county jail or if they will let me stay home till my actual bed date. My time in county wouldnt count toward the 120 either. I left court exhausted and drained but thankful. I came home and Paul has spoken 2 words to me the entire weekend. He texted me this morning after he went to work to pack my stuff and find daycare for my kids. He isnt sticking around for anymore BS. He is tired of this and I cant say I blame him. But this is over once I do the 4 months. I also had to go to the probation office today and talk to someone about filling out paperwork. She made an appointment for later this month for me to come back and give her my life story, make a statement in my defense, and she also told me to go ahead and still look for employment, pay up my fines, and do all that Im supposed to do for probation. I dont have to report but this info is for the judge to consider before sentancing me on the 13th of July. WAIT A MINUTE! I thought the sentace has been decided and I was getting 4 months in place of 4 years and that I was just waiting for them to get a bed date!?!?!?!?

Now Im really confused and scared but still hoping and praying that an ankle braclet may still be an option. She said she didnt think so that the prosecutor seems to want me to do some jail time but anything can happen. WTF? So now what? This is why I feel like a puppet! I am losing my mind with this worry. The anxiety attacks are back full blown and worse than ever.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

gwen your in my prayers and i'm sending you lots of ((hugs)). i'd check with your lawyer again about the sentencing, is it set in stone or can it be changed if the judge wants to?? i'm so sorry for all you're going through. stay strong.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Nothing is set till sentancing in july. I will have to call my lawyer soon. I dont understand this.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
came-came to-came to believe

(((((((Gwen)))))))
I just want you to know that I am praying for you-
one foot in front of the other, one day at a time.
You are so brave
Old 06-11-2007, 02:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thoughts and prayers to you Gwen! Hang in there.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I dunno what to say other than hang in there. This has been a very difficult time for you and your family. Perhaps Paul is just reactting to the thought of being without you for 4 months at the least and is not something he wants to deal with it now. Try to keep your spirits up and give it to HP.

Last edited by Noah812; 06-11-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

you will be in my thoughts........try not to let this get you down you've come so far and gone thru so much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HUGSS AND PRAYERS
Old 06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Gwen, first I want to give you a hug.

Now with Paul he is probably tired of all the BS with courts and is dealing with you being gone for four months or more. I remember you posting about him before and it seems that he reacts first and then after a while he calms down..... typical codie... I know cause that has been me.

As for the miscommunication with the PO, Lawyers and the Judge not everyone is probably on the same page. So maybe you should try contacting your lawyer to see what he says. As for paying everything, doing what you have to do for your probation stuff all that would look good to the judge even if he did decide already to give you the four months.

My heart goes out to you and your family will be in my prayers.

Has Paul ever been to this site?

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 06-11-2007, 03:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
grateful rca

you know gwen, i went through the same things too, yrs ago, i WAS sentenced to a womens facility and had to go home and wait for a bed to go in, i was also given 6 yrs probation to go along with all of that. my probation officer told me the same thing as you but for some reason she decided to kind of go against the sentence and kind of kept overlooking the bed that was suppose to come available for me, told me to just keep reporting to her until the bed was opened, and guess what, i did 6 yrs probation waiting on that bed. never did get to do not one day in that place. i think that it was my hp looking out for me, he knows how hard you've been trying to do the right thing, don't you think that counts for something. i believe that even thoughthe judges have high positions, they are still not in total control of what happens in life, god has the ultimate authority and what he says goes. jmho still praying for ya
Old 06-11-2007, 03:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

gwen, think postive,call your lawyer.he is the one with the answers for you.he knows what the judge said.he can walk you through this.pay your fines & as teke said maybe this will not happen at all.you sure have a lot of support & lots of people who love you & praying for you.as for paul...he has told you that before & never made you follow through.this will soon be over.i am praying for you.big hugs, hope
Old 06-11-2007, 04:40 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
I dunno what to say other than hang in there. This has been a very difficult time for you and your family. Perhaps Paul is just reactting to the thought of being without you for 4 months at the least and is not something he wants to deal with it now. Try to keep your spirits up and give it to HP.
Thank you Noah. I continue to pray to my HP and still have faith no matter what is in store for me. As for Paul, he is doing just what you said. He is tired of all this and I am just trying to give him alot of space.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jewelz View Post
Gwen, first I want to give you a hug.

Now with Paul he is probably tired of all the BS with courts and is dealing with you being gone for four months or more. I remember you posting about him before and it seems that he reacts first and then after a while he calms down..... typical codie... I know cause that has been me.

As for the miscommunication with the PO, Lawyers and the Judge not everyone is probably on the same page. So maybe you should try contacting your lawyer to see what he says. As for paying everything, doing what you have to do for your probation stuff all that would look good to the judge even if he did decide already to give you the four months.

My heart goes out to you and your family will be in my prayers.

Has Paul ever been to this site?

Hugs,
Jewel
Thank you Jewel. No Paul has never been to this site nor will he come or go to meetings. As far as the other stuff I am going to call my lawyer tomarrow.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:49 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Is there a possibility that when they tell you 120 days that that could almost be cut in half? You know like Paris was sentenced to 40 days and only has to serve 20. I'm not sure how that works, but it seems most don't serve the the full time given.

Hang in there hon. Be brave.

Hugs............Lo
Old 06-11-2007, 05:00 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

gwen im prayingforu !! stay strong!! and trust yourself!!
u will beok at the end!!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:19 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Hey Gwen. I am realy sorry this is pulling you apart. I want to get in here b4 this thunderstorm hits and kills my modem....

The only advice I have is to do your best to stay in today. I am sorry about Paul too.

Listen to those who have more experience than I and I am sending you hugs. I would send you a lightning bolt too (we are getting lots right now) but that would really mess up my modem.

However I just took this and I am sending it to you. It is the best I can do for you from here.

(((((Gwen))))))
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Rainbow2.jpg (25.9 KB, 82 views)
Old 06-11-2007, 05:29 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
rozied

Oh Gwen I am so sorry. Its no wonder you are feeling so anxious. You are told one thing & then someone says another. Your lawyer should know whats going on.
Teke is right, there is a power higher than the judge. Trust in your HP to get you through this.
I will be praying for you.
Love,
Diane
Old 06-11-2007, 06:21 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
cmc

********{Gwen}}}}}}
no advice, just hugs and prayers
Old 06-11-2007, 06:21 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

Hi Gwen,
Tonight I will pray for you dear. For peace in you heart, and for the judge to let you go.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

(((Gwen)))! I'm so sorry for all the confusion and turmoil going on for you right now. I know how difficult it is to try keep your hopes up when things don't turn out as expected. I know for me.. I feel like I can handle anything if I just know exactly what to expect. It's the unknown that's so hard. But, as they say.. it's not the destination, but the journey that counts. You have been so strong and have maintained such a healthy attitude regarding your recovery and restitution. It's so aggrevating when you try so hard and it seems like there's no end in sight. btw, I appologize for not knowing all the details of your story, but don't you get any credit for the time you've served on the weekends?

Try to stay strong and keep your spirit up. HUGS
Old 06-11-2007, 06:42 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Elana,
That is beautiful. I love rainbows. I see two maybe almost 3. You have a wonderful gift in photography.

I guess it may be a little more helpful if I did clarify what I had done to get myself in all this mess.
Two years ago I got a felony drug charge for Meth and paraphanalia. Then I lost my license in May last year. I kept driving and recieved several driving while revoked tickets. One DWR is a misdemeanor in Missouri. Two is a felony. I am facing 2 felony counts of driving while revoked. The prosecuting attorney wants 4 years in prison, but the judge I believe is to give me 4 months called a 120 treatment in prison. My lawyer said he did ask for a ankle braclete that monitors me at home but he said no.