Veterans Day,

Old 05-28-2007, 03:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Veterans Day,

Today is when we honor our Veterens , it is a day to say "Thank You" to all the brave men and women who are fighting and have fought to keep us free. Due to their bravery we live in a society where we can make our own choices, whether it pertains to our choice of religion,politics, work, family even as simple as the choice of the clothes we buy. Freedom affords us the opportunity to make our own choices.

With that said, we have the freedom, then why don't we make the right choices? Why do we choose not to be free, free of the pain, abuse and stress of living with an addict.

Why don't we fight harder for our rights? The rights that so many have lost their lives to give us.

This is a question I cannot answer.

Today, I say a special prayer for all our troops, I say a prayer for all those who have lost their lives in our behalf, I pray for the familes of our fallen soldiers and I say "Thank You" for allowing me the freedom to make my own choices.

Today, I will not let them down, today I will make the right choices for me.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Amen, Dolly. My prayers of gratitude go out today for all who have given so selflessly and for all who love those who are serving your country and mine.

Special prayers also for the families who also pray and wait for their safe return, and for those who have lost loved ones who served so valiantly.

Hugs
Old 05-28-2007, 04:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i pray for our troops also.i pray for the families that have soldiers in war & the lost ones. i pray that our country will stay a land of freedom.God Bless America, the home of the Brave.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

A big thank you to all our troops,
and prayers for their safety.