To Whom it may be of concern:

Old 05-16-2007, 03:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

If You Find Me

You must know that I am chronically human. If any of the following signs are observed in my character or actions, please know that I am NOT emotionally disturbed or dying:

1) If you find me stumbling and falling, I may just be trying something new for a change. I am learning!

2) If you find me sad it may be that I've just realized that I have been fooling myself and making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. I am exploring!

3) If you find me terribly frightened, I may just be in a brand new life situation: I am reaching out!

4) If you find me crying, it just may be because I attempted something and failed. I am trying!

5) If you find me very quiet and introspective, it may be that I am doing some serious thinking and planning. I will try again!

6) If you find me angry, I may have just discovered that I was not really trying or giving half an effort. I am in error!

7) If you find me with a strange little self -satisfied smile, I may have just discovered that I have everything I need for growing some more. I am knowing!

8) If you find me ecstatically happy, I may have finally succeeded in the task I set for myself. I am growing!

Once more, these are life signs of beings in my human nature. If prolonged absence of the above indicators is observed, do not perform an autopsy without first providing a fertile opportunity for my life to emerge!

People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out; but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within - (Elizabeth Kubler-Ross)
Old 05-16-2007, 03:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

thank you for taking the time to post this.very good in deed. how are you,how is dakota? she is still in my prayers & so r you.hugs,
Old 05-16-2007, 03:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Ahhh! (((((Passion))))))

You have done it again!!!! Love you girl!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

These kind of reminders are what we need daily.