For you

Old 05-13-2007, 07:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

For you

Just to let you know I spent an hour today praying for all of you-for Mothers Day--wether you are single-married--we all had mothers and some of us are mothers---I prayed for peace for you.I myself found this day to be very difficult in the past when my AS was drinking. In their Hearts no matter how they act of what they may say--the addiction aside--you still have a place in theri hearts.....
Attached Images
File Type: gif
rose_mothers_day_lg_wht.gif (14.7 KB, 25 views)
Old 05-13-2007, 07:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Thank you, Sunflower. I had a lovely Mother's Day.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks! I had a day of nice surprises! Hope you ALL had a great day,too!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you [[Sunflower]]! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I and my AH had lunch with my mom. My AH also called his mom, who lives in another country. You know what Sunflower? Your post made me think of my mother-in-law right away! Actually you often reminds me of her. She too is a very loving and kind person, cares a lot about others and does a lot of charity work ....
I remember the days when my AH was still actively drinking and there were several times I talked to her on the phone... I felt her pain and she felt mine, we were both crying and still trying to comfort each other... There was also a time I was about to give up on my marriage, I told her about it, she understood and was very supportive toward me. It must have been very hard for her.... I don't know if it's another level of pain when the A is my child instead of my spouse... but i can definetely feel the joy in my mother-in-law today - as I feel yours Sunflower!
Sunflower, thank you again for your prayers. I'll be praying for you too, for good health and all the wonderful things in life.