Old 05-13-2007, 09:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Exclamation Hey Moms!~

HI MOMS!~ I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ~ MUCH MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!~

DWI

Old 05-13-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

LOL! Thank you and Happy Mothers Day to you. My children are all grown now and fortunately doing well, but that second picture brought it all back...all that's missing is the sewing machine! With 6 kids, that was me before and after working 8-9 hrs. a day...I survived, but twitch a lot!!!
Hugs,
Susie
Old 05-13-2007, 10:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks and Happy Mother's Day to you too!
Terri
Old 05-13-2007, 10:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks Done!!! Hugs, Marle
Old 05-13-2007, 12:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you. My daughter told me Happy Mother's Day. The ladies at Taco Bell told me Happy Mother's day. My son, the one who has nothing to do all day except spend 3 hours at Devry & then the other 21 on his computer. The one who does nothing to help anyone. He told me that to him Mother's day is just another day & it means nothing. Makes me wonder what I did so wrong that he isn't ready to forgive me.

Oh....my Mother's Day...sucks!!!! Just like the rest of my life.

Lynne
Old 05-13-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

I'm sorry Blackrose. It's not about you, it's about him. I mean you did nothing wrong.
You did the best you could. When we know better we do better right?
He is dealing with something inside of himself that is about him, not you.

I could blame my meth use on so many different things that happened in my life, in my past, when I was growing up, but my meth use started the day I made the first wrong choice. Not when my Mom made it.

or my dad for that matter, to this day, he still hurts me in ways I can't explain.
Today I got a two or three sentence email from him about where he was, and something about when I was a baby. But as usual never asks how I am, or anything
about me or my life. It's wierd, but so be it, it isn't going to make me go out and do drugs. And if it were Fathers Day, as much as I don't like him most of the time,
he would still get a card and a Happy Thanksgiving.

It's not about what you did or didn't do really. You deserve a Happy Mothers Day, and I GUARANTEE you one day he is going to regret his behavior..

Hey, I found this video, it might make you laugh, lol, I thought it was pretty funny.
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8GUXPnVyM
Old 05-13-2007, 12:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Blackrose, My daughter messaged me a week early and it just made me mad, so basically I told her that Mother's Day had no meaning to me while she is in active addiction. Not nice but it was the way I was feeling last week when I got the message on the wrong Sunday. Wanted to give the hurt back to her. Maybe your son has some resentment and he just wanted to hurt you. I hope that your daughter made your Mother's Day a good one. Hugs, Marle
Old 05-13-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Living in the light

((( DoneWithIt ))) I think of you as this forum's honorary daughter. Thanks for the nice greetings.
Out of the blue I received a Mother's Day card from AS...it was a nice surprise since
I wasn't expecting anything at all. Haven't had expectations of him for years...sure helps me.
Daughter and granddaughter took me out so it's been a sweet time this year.

Blackrose, son has a mean spirited attitude...it's a reflection on him, not you sweet
Mom. You could let him know if it weren't for you, he'd still be a twinkle in his Dad's eye. HA! What do kids know anyway ????
Old 05-13-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

(((((DWI))))))

Your a sweetie pie.
That video made my friggin' day. Woo Hoo!
Thank you. lol
Love and Hugs,
I swear, I'll be laughing about that for days.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:11 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Done, I loved the video. Thanks, Marle
Old 05-13-2007, 01:55 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

Done....

I swear, you're everyone's daughter on here!!! And we all love you.

No word from my real daughter....missing since Easter....same ole, same ole...
Old 05-13-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

You know what my crime was?? After spending a lot of years in a miserable marriage with a man who couldn't even stand his own son, I left him. And for the 1st time in my life, I put my happiness above my children. I fell in love with a wonderful man who treated me better than I'd ever been treated. And who loved me more than I've ever been loved. And who treated my children better than their own father had. And I don't really see it as my fault that this man chose to go back to drugs & booze. And I decided to take my son away from that & took him away from his "druggie" friends who were teaching him how to do the things my ex was doing. Well, if that's my big crime, I guess I'll have to live with it.

My son wonders why I still miss my ex?? Well, this is just one more example of how much life sucks since I left my ex. (Not that life with an active addict is something I wanted to do anymore?) It just seems that it got no better.

Lynne
Old 05-13-2007, 02:28 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Done, thanks so much cutie, for remembering all us adoptive moms, we love ya!! The video, pricless. thanks. Ohh hey so how did your mom like her gift? I bet her jaw droped to the floor.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:17 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((Done)))) Thank you.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:29 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

((((Done)))) (My daughter, also!)

You are so sweet and always considerate. Thank you. I am so proud of you but you know that!

Old 05-14-2007, 01:31 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Onya Mums

Happy Mums Day.

Kevin
Old 05-14-2007, 09:24 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Angry OMG Arghh

Originally Posted by helpus View Post
Done, thanks so much cutie, for remembering all us adoptive moms, we love ya!! The video, pricless. thanks. Ohh hey so how did your mom like her gift? I bet her jaw droped to the floor.

ARGHHHHH, THEY LOST IT!!!!!!!! She wasn't in town to get it on Saturday so they took it back to the post office and now they lost it...........

Anyone remember all my christmas presents being stolen........

What is it!! with them.

I have to go to work be back later.....
Old 05-14-2007, 02:22 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

OMG!!! Did you have insurence?
Old 05-14-2007, 09:35 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Talking

[QUOTE=frankie_b;1330195]((( DoneWithIt ))) I think of you as this forum's honorary daughter. Thanks for the nice greetings.
Out of the blue I received a Mother's Day card from AS...it was a nice surprise since
I wasn't expecting anything at all. Haven't had expectations of him for years...sure helps me.
Daughter and granddaughter took me out so it's been a sweet time this year.

QUOTE]

I couldn't be more thankful for that either. I don't know where I would be without you guys/gals.....
(One year, 6 months today)

OMG!!! Did you have insurence?>>>>

I did have insurance, but Thank God they found it!! My mom went to go pick it up, and they couldn't find it anywhere, Well she is kind of friends w/her mail lady,
the post office ended up calling her at home and she told them that she was going to redeliver it for her today, lol, so she didn't check it back in... and she told them where it was........ So she got it..
She was totally surprised, she had a bad Mother's Day so it helped, she had to spend it at the "Mother in Law's" house and she hates going there.
She was going to clean and reorganize her key chain when we hung up..

lol, she's so cute, she said, Do you really think someone would return it if they found it?
I'm like Uh, No Mom, that's their Trademark, it says that on 1/2 their stuff... lol....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha Ha, I know wasn't that a great video!! I watched it a couple of times.... LOL.....
Old 05-15-2007, 03:31 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I'm so glad your gift was recovered. Your mom sounds awesome.