Notices

Well Another Day

Old 05-13-2007, 02:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Determined

Well Another Day

Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well and I guess from some of the posts that I am reading that it's mothers day where some of you are? So a Happy Mothers Day to all those Mums out there.

I got up today STILL feeling anxious about nothing and everything, tried some of the stuff in the article posted by Mg like trying to laugh at my fears and trying to stop the tape playing and replacing it within the 1st 90 seconds of a tape with Happy Thoughts. It got me round the park with the dog, but only just. However I have decided that twice a day I am going to leave the safety of the confines of my flat/garden and walk the poor long suffering mutt! I am also going away to have a bath and if I can muster up the courage drive across to my mums for a bit. (its not mothers day here that was sometime in March!!)

I had no more visits from my drunken ex neighbour last night which was reassuring though I did wake at 4am and lie worrying about him coming back - are some people just born to worry???

I still can't believe the state he was in he couldn't walk or talk properly really aggressive, demanding and threatening. For all I know he could've been knocked down by car/bus last night as he was staggering about middle of busy road when I told him to go F*$k himself. Willl apologise to my neighbours when I see them and will think about sending the ex neighbour a text later. Feel like phoning him now at 10.05am just to wake him up lol

I feel fine apart from the anxiety I really wish this would go away it seems to be permanently there unless I am sleeping. I am not relkigious but find myself praying "please god make it go away" Anyway day 2 of Paroxetine only another 10 before it kicks in!!! according to doc

Hope things go well for you today.

:-)
Old 05-13-2007, 03:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hang in there CW...there's always a body or two on here to help or to listen...and yes, Happy Mothers Day to all the mums

D
Old 05-13-2007, 03:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey cyber, you're not drinking so that's fantastic. Bummer about the ex neighbour, that would have really pi*sed me off big time. I'm sorry about the anxiety thing, I can totally relate, it sucks big time, but a word of caution. I mixed Paroxetine with alcohol and went totally beserk. SSRI's affect everyone differently but I had a nasty reaction to Paroxetine and alcohol. I drank on quite a few other SSRI's and was reasonably ok but that one really ****ed me up and I was sick for days. Good luck and enjoy that bath!!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 05:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

way to go, CW !!!

you could call yer neighbor and ask him if he's got Prince Albert in a can....
*man I hope that translates across the pond*

or ask him if his refrigerator is running ...

heh.
I used to know a million of those ...
Old 05-13-2007, 05:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

prince albert in a can? i'm not sure it translates in canada, barb! lol lol lol
Old 05-13-2007, 06:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Determined

Lost me there.....

Prince Albert in a can????????
Old 05-13-2007, 06:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

i'll go find barb - she's got to come explain this one
Old 05-13-2007, 06:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

prince albert in a can, nope never heard of that!! lol
Old 05-13-2007, 06:26 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Determined

Smile

Just looked it up on wikipedia!! as curiosity got the better of me I was very confused as I was thinking of "the prince albert" bit and couldn't understand the connection with a can!! But now I get that it is a prank call about an american brand of tobacco!!

mimi54321 don't know if a prince albert the same outwith the uk?????

Though I was thinking it might be a suitable punishment for drunk ex neighbours lol lol
Old 05-13-2007, 07:07 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

HI CW, way to keep on going despite the crap of life. THat's great.

Sorry to hear about the anxiety, I actually woke this morning with a whole long string of this kinda crap running through my mind. Woke first at 4:30 got back to sleep and then again at 6:00 and then 6:30 and finally just got up.

I did say prayers and it helps, but I needed to get it out, so I came here and look, I found someone that is experiencing the same!

Thanks for sharing, Levi