Notices

I'm so pi$$ed off!

Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm so pi$$ed off!

I've heard 3 different stories in the last week on when My Son will get leave before Baghdad, and when he's going over. SO FAR, the story is that they will leave for Iraq on sept 19th (good thing!)......but now, he's not getting leave until mid to end of July. My hubby has bought a plane ticket to go to Georgia to help him with driving his new truck across the us (all the way-coast to coast!!!!!!) , now he's got to change his ticket date and tack on more money. Do you know how much the airlines make because this?? They change crap all the time! I'm not going to plan anything anymore and just be happy when I see the whites of his eyes! I HATE BUSH! I SERIOUSLY HATE HIM!!!

Anywho, off to go down for a swim at my Daughters for a while and lay in the sun. I hope everyone else is having a better week than me.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

tj

By calling the airlines and telling them why you need change the flight (if needed to be changed) Most will allow a change for free because it is military.
My son gets leave June 1st but come July he goes out to sea and may be in the persian gulf right around the same date that my daughter is getting married..Yup, orders are orders and he will miss the wedding of his only sister.
It was and is his choice to serve and because of those who do, I am ever grateful.
Thank your son for me and know that he serves with my prayers backing him.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
believer

Tj i can only imagine your pain. Our lack of power under the powerful and under dirty actions and cold choices is something so anguishing. Specially if it's of your own blood. They are heroes that deserved somebody in charge who cared for them or at least showed so, you know that already.....Guess you must know out of the Us Bush has no support at all!From nobody, really! Not even in Europe....Ai, ai,,....

wish God puts his eye on your people and never takes them out for a minute