TEKE! Who's the baby in you avatar?

Old 05-05-2007, 06:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

TEKE! Who's the baby in you avatar?

Teke -

I love the new avatar! Who is it? I was use to your white steed -now there is a precious puppy. Is this someone that you live with and love? Does he want to meet Roxy? I have a baby named SamWillie. Maybe we could get all of our pups together.

Love ya! Donna
Old 05-05-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

yes, her name is "precious", how'd you guess? she's 4yro, just had 7 puppies, 1 1/2 wk old, that i posted on pg 8 of the thoughts thread today, in case you want to see them. looking at her pics there gave me the idea, to change the avatar for a while
Old 05-05-2007, 06:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Teke, I love the puppies. Looks like they have a lot of dad in them. And you are one nice looking woman. Hugs, Marle
Old 05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i think they do too marle, but i really can't tell right now, the dad's name is bo, he is shedding right now but he is mostly chow and you know how fuzzy they can be. i'll be more able to tell when they get a little bigger, about 3 of them looks kind of like precious. i don't know where the black on come from, but she had a black one before, and it is just like her now, boy is she pretty, i gave her to my sis and we get to see her often
Old 05-05-2007, 07:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

what pretty pics teke - of all of you...

love,
s
Old 05-06-2007, 05:33 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Teke - I finally found the pictures.....they are all awesome....the pups, you, your grand. My oh my, each one of you is gorgeous! I can't believe that I honed in on "Precious". That is too funny. I use to have a private practice where I did intuitive health consults (a la Carolyn Myss type of stuff) and I think that getting her name "that way" was a reminder to maybe get back into that a bit. I think that it is tuning into the collective consciousness that we all share!

I am thrilled that you shared these pictures. Precious has an amazing smile. It makes me want to snuggle right up to her! Hope that you are having a great day! We are still planning on going to Atlanta the first of August. The kids are all excited about 6 Flags, CNN, the Coca Cola plant. Me - I'm excited about you!

Love ya! Donna
Old 05-06-2007, 05:34 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks you guys. love ya
Old 05-06-2007, 05:37 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thats great light, i sure hope to see you then, maybe if i have money, i can take my kids to 6 flags too this yr, they want to go. they haven't got to do much for excitement, been to busy in the past focusing on ah and his addiction. thanks

glad to hear that you are thinking about getting back into the practice that you have to be so good at
Old 05-06-2007, 06:33 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
grateful rca

[IMG]246.jpg[/IMG]thought i'd show you guys my pics