change

Old 05-04-2007, 06:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

change

I just wrote out a whole posts and poof it was gone again! Ihate when that happens.!!!!
I was responding to some of you who posted under another thread of mine about my son not wanting to take me to the Doctors.

I just wanted to let you know--it has me thinking--and that is always so dangerous for me--lol

What I mean is you all help me see the other side of things-and even if I don't agree--it makes me think about it--so never think I don't take your replies seriously-I do...I am learning so much here about ME...

Seems the most opposite of how I think/feel reply helps me the most--go figure.

Everyone in my family is hysterical about my tumor--not me.I will worry when I need to worry-like if the pathology comes back positive...not now.
My family--even my psych has noticed a huge change in how I am handeling things--I know it is because of SR and all of you....

I know I could never face some of the obstacles I have with out you all.

I spend 2 hours a day here-some of you may think thats sad--but I don't work.I am a nurse and have been through so many horrible things in my life--Everytime I come on here I pray something I say will help someone--or one of my little pictures will make someone smile--gives me purpose==helps me to pay it forward.

Thanks everyone....
Attached Images
File Type: gif
bearbeetag.gif (25.9 KB, 24 views)
Old 05-04-2007, 06:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Your pictures make me smile, Sunflower.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

sunflower, we love having you hear! you always make my day with your pictures
Old 05-04-2007, 07:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

It took me a long time to realize that worrying about things doesn't change the outcome. Even knowing this, it's hard to break old habbits. That's why I rely so strongly on SR, too.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You didn't think finding this site was an accident do you? If you find what you need here, it is the answer to a prayer. God knew about this tumor long before we did. You may not work but you are precious to so many, to us, to your son and your family. Their fear = love. You say you are here for two hours and that isn't sad at all. Your posts are a blessing to all who need them. Remember, someone is at home praying that someone just like you will help them. If God had led you here and given you time to spend here, this is just where you are supposed to be.
Don;t say you don't work, you are doing a different kind of work right now.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:28 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
full of hope

Sun, Your posts ALWAYS bless me so much! I'll read something just because your name is on it! And you have the best pics!!

LOVE YOU!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Royalty

Sometimes, if I am taking a long time to reply, I know it may wipe my post out, so before I hit submit.....I highlight and copy....that way if it doesn't work, I can just hit back and paste.....voila!

The posts I like the most, are the ones that make me think. If I have to go "hmmmm" at the end.....that's good. I like cheerful ones too....