A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 6

Old 05-01-2007, 09:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
grateful rca

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 6

want to talk it out or just get it out, these are just thoughts for the moment, hr or day. go right ahead. i was tring to hide out here, but i don't feel the need anymore, and i guess it was only in my mind anyway.LOL

i think i'm gonna be just fine yall, hubby's gone and i find myself so grateful that all of you all are here for me too. thanks to you all, i love you all, and i pray for you all even if you don't want me to or ask me too. i care so much, you all are a godsend and a sanity saver. thanks again.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i'm thinking about putting myself first. blessings, k
Old 05-01-2007, 09:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

good for you parent, got any idea where you're gonna start? life ain't all that bad anymore for me, i think that i should be greiving still, maybe i am but it haven't quite hit me yet, do you think?
Old 05-01-2007, 09:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-thoughts.html
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-2-a.html

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-3-a.html

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-4-a.html
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-5-a.html

Other links case anyone cares.

And Im supposed to be first after Teke to post the links. I believe its in the rules somewhere.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Life is awesome!!!! Should have stuck up for me and tossed him out long ago. Now just gotta keep it up.

Getting this nagging feeling he'll be around or making an appearance soon
Old 05-01-2007, 09:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
grateful rca

careful girls, no need to fight, there are two first positions, didn't you know?

ok gotta go to walmart, be back in a minute.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

As long as Im in the top five, Im happy, not too hard to please.
HEEHEE.

So whats for dinner everyone?

Anvil, you commented about our camping trip planned as far from you as possible, I have to say as far from you as possible would be Key West Florida, butt noone wants to meet me there.

So we all decided since you make the most money and all, that you could fly in for the camping trip. LOL
Old 05-01-2007, 10:12 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

You're all wrong... It's all about me! haha

Just sitting here wondering when the s**t is going to hit the fan again. Things just seem to be going too well lately; RAH is getting our yard ready for the house(supposed to come JUNE 24TH!!!) and he just bought me a new truck last week...He's been so great lately.. it almost scares me... I think either he's grown up a bit and started taking some responsibility... or someone replaced his brain with a working one!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Everyonce in a while those brains do seem to get replaced/transplanted or whatever. Try to enjoy the good moments while they are there and just maybe they'll last forever
Old 05-01-2007, 10:15 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Life is good here too. Haven't been around as much as I usually am. Been busy. Noah got the car all set up for me......fixed some minor stuff on it. I love it. I love being able to go to the store when I need to. Ahhhh the simple things in life we take for granted.

I'm trying to get my stuff together for the trip back down to Florida. I spoke to my daughter and she's having one or two contractions a day now. I don't want to miss anything...........and get this.......she said "I'm miserable mommy.......I need you". Those words just melted this codie's heart I tell ya. They grow so fast and they become so independent. I wondered if I'd ever hear her tell me she needed me again........but she did and I couldn't be more elated.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:16 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I hope that it will last forever.

I wish I could join a camping trip with everyone.... but I'm too darn far away..
Old 05-01-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Awww, That's great Loves! Bet you can't wait to go meet that new baby.
I remember when I was pregnant with my first, my mom and I fought all the time I was so miserable. But when those contractions started coming... I needed my mommy too.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:20 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Kris, her daughters comment melted my heart. Hopefully she wont have the baby too soon. I was having contractions for a while before my little one came and they werent Braxton hicks they were the real ones. Thanks for checking up you know how we get here when someone disapears for a bit.

jewel
Old 05-01-2007, 10:21 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Loves. Everyone was looking for you. I just assumed maybe you already left. When exactly is she due, you dont want to miss it, then again my first I had contractions for 2 months, they finally induced him 2 weeks late.
Send her our sympathys, I hated my 9th months all three times (Think I wouldof remembered that)
Old 05-01-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Will you have computer access in Florida?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:26 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I'll be headed out Saturday. Once I'm down there she said she wants to ask the doctor to scrape her cervix to bring labor on. I told her to wait. She isn't due till June 8th!! What's with kids now a days?? Always wanting to rush things. Little man will come into this world when he's good and ready. She's just so miserable..........you know that last month is a killer. She said she tires out when she walks around the grocery store. I'll be quite busy while I'm there.

I'm bringing roxy with me this time. That will be an adventure. I just can't leave the poor little thing. Noah is so good with her and just loves her to death.....but she's a momma's girl and has had some separation anxieties lol. Since I've been back she practically hasn't left my lap!! Traveling 1280 miles or so with a hyper dog isn't the most exciting thought, but at least she doesn't poop in the vehicle. Glad I got a smart one.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

I should have computer access at the office.......don't know how much i'll be working initially because of my daughter being so close........haven't worked out all the kinks yet. I'm hoping my HP will help me out there lol. I get too stressed out too easy trying to figure it all out.
Where ever I am though, I'll have my trusted camera with me!! My computer's mother board went out. Figures. Thank goodness I've got this one. I'd be lost........lol
Old 05-01-2007, 10:44 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Takes lots of pictures and if you see any wondering turtles, get it for me, I need an excuse to come down that way. LOL.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I am curious where is the location where everyone is thinking of camping at. I am curious to see how much it would cost to stay.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:47 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Camping?? Did someone say camping?? Ok.....fill me in please.