Dry for 30?

Old 05-06-2003, 04:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dry for 30?

We made it back from our 15yr wedding anniversary celebration! It was very nice and we both enjoyed it. BUT after we got home, hubby came to me and said that he believes that he is going to quit drinking for 30 days to see if his stomach feels better?!?!?!?

He has A LOT of trouble with it, may or may not have anything to do with alcohol, but I am praying that it will feel much better when he abstains! My reaction to him was very calm, I said, well it might help. Didn't really want to show any interest in it other than acknowledging that he is trying to do it.

Anyway I am hoping for the best..........will let ya know!

Constant
Old 05-06-2003, 04:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Well, good for you constant! Glad ya'll had a good time. It is nice when things turn out better than what we expect, isn't it?

And re his comments about quitting, I think you are wise. Take them with a grain of salt and carry on which is just what you are doing. Good girl, constant!
Old 05-06-2003, 05:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Go Constant! So smooth! Hardly batted an eye! If my husband said he was quitting for 30 days, I suspect I would have been jumping up and down (and I can only hope it will be only on the inside, and not showing all over me).

Hugs,
Lyn