Update and need reassurance...

Old 04-26-2007, 07:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Update and need reassurance...

Update: I posted this on my other post but was unable to change title!

The Sgt. just happen to tell me this last night when I went to the police station YET AGAIN! He was not happy about this situation and takes his job very seriously unlike alot of them do! Which he had said to me...about the lazy ones! Anyway-he tried to get the "stalking charge" placed and they said they will not do that until I have been physically touched or shaken up! SHAKEN UP? PHYSICALLY TOUCHED? Oh I said they are waiting till he BLOWS MY HEAD OFF! My sister actually tried to make light of the situation and said well you do not have to worry because we will be the ones suffering! (The way she said it was funny)......so anyway he gave me a bunch of numbers to raise havoc which I plan too! My girlfriends husband is a Sgt in the County he was arrested and he is going to help me and be behind me 100%.

My x A continued to throw txt messages, voice mails and restricted calls last night till around 8 p.m. I did not get a call from the police so I assumed that he had drank himself to sleep or was hiding somewhere. Well.....this morning around 7:45 I got 3 restricted phone calls so that was my answer he was still out! Sgt. called me 8:05 and said they looked for him last night could not find him anywhere-and they just arrested him again not 5 minutes before he called he was standing in front of his parents house! HIDING!

I'm appalled as I know alot of us are with the justice system-how outrageous that I have to now by suggestion of the Sgt. go pack up and stay elsewhere for now because as BV stated they will get more angry...when they get out so I'm not safe! I can only create safety for myself and take care of me! The sad thing is the restraining is just that a piece of paper (like bv stated) it does not mean they will stop and also does not mean that the chance of them coming after you with even more vengence until I'm flat on my back again and DEAD! Unreal how justice works! This FINAL RESTRAINING ORDER has been in place since May of last year-he has violated now for the 3 time along with 2 DWI's! Hmmmmmm.I just spoke to my friends hubby-(Sgt. in same county-different town) he is going to push on his end to see what if anything he can do-and wants me to stay at his house! Amazing how we work on changing our lives and getting our lives back only to have to keep making adjustments so that we can stay safe and ALIVE!

I would love some feedback from any A's out there to reassure me what I already know that I'am doing the right thing! (Which I know but that little boost always helps!

Thank you for all your posts! And Cynay for the record.....pain is pain honey and it does not matter who had or is having a worst expierence what matters is that we are all in here for each other to help, guide, advise, influence,be strong together and most important recovery together! ((((Hugs Cynay))))
Old 04-26-2007, 07:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

prayers to you, rella. i understand all the chaos. blessings, k
Old 04-26-2007, 08:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Rella he sounds like a real winner, sadly the justice system has it's hands so full of restraining orders they have a hard time keeping up with them and probably 50% of them are bogus, but they have to do what they can.

Darn shame your husband is not down south, nothing a good old boy likes to do better then kick a wife abusers butt! Sometimes I wish the good old days were back when the way the cops dealt with a violent husband was to take him for a ride and let him walk his bloody butt back into town giving him time to decide if beating his other half is worth another savage arse kicking. Sorry I am old school, men do not touch women.

Rella you are doing the right thing which is the best thing for you and for him.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Taz-Actually he is an XB thank god not a hubby! My husband god rest his soul I lost him many years ago to an accident on his job-an explosion.He was truly an amazing man-one of the best! He is probably rollin around wishing he could kick the crap out of this guy!

My A Brother is down south and boy they have been tuff on him! He sits back now and says well I got myself here on my own...I know the old school ways and trust me I'am all for that!!

And yes 50% of the RO's are bogus they all wake up the next morning and go "honey I'm sorry" and the A "Honey I'm sorry I will never do it again" poof they are back on the ride of the rollercoaster-

For those like myself who has an RO that has been acted upon when it is violated it sucks because it is like the boy who cried wolf! I need the help and because many have not followed through they almost never take it serious to some degree-

Thank you Taz!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

rella, i'm not an A but i think you're doing the right thing! i've never had to deal with the police or anything like you and others have experienced, so reading all of your posts has been an eye-opener for me!

take care of yourself; move somewhere safe. you shouldn't have to live in fear.