Hp?

Old 04-15-2007, 08:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hp?

This is just so overwhelming....

I have been so strapped financially, my hydro bill is out of this world $500.00 for 2 months...I took 1 week of holidays in Lou of cash just to get it paid, not did I just get it paid then the next one come in for $410.00. I am sucking wind...am behind $175.00 in my mortgage and just gave up...#1 was having food on the table.

So being Sunday is usually my grocery day...house clean in the morning, turn on Nas Car, go for groceries and then stop and have a pint of beer and off I go. So I did the same today, but I wrote my list, priced each item before I went...did pretty good for the week....$31.00 was my list price and the bill was $32.00 I had meat in the freezer...so. pay day is Friday. Gas has gone up again..$10.00 filled 1\2 the tank now it is 1/4....crazy!

So I am still stressing because I have known that I was going to be short for my mortgage payment this week ( I pay it weekly) just came to the point where I through my hands in the air...so what let the house go, sick and tired of hanging on, this living to the tee....nuts. Plus this Lawyer is not making anything better, he is adding problems!

I am so stressed with the thinking of this and that. Today when I went for my groceries and stopped for my pint an older couple that I know in there called me over and asked if everything was OK...I said yes, but did ask him some questions on foreclosure...he is in restate so I knew he would know...
he gave me the answers...

I was on my way out and went into the bathroom before I left and his wife came in and handed me $300.00...she said I have been in your shoes before, please take this money...I have not stopped the tears...yes they know me, but not even as much as my SR family...they just said always remember that you have friends...

Wow...

Rose
Old 04-15-2007, 08:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

friends ARE wonderful.... your h.p. is looking after you. prayers, hope
Old 04-15-2007, 08:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ask and you shall recieve (((smile)))

Sorry for the tough day's Rose.. it' will get better. One day at a time.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thats a true blessing to hear and i can tell that it was for you too. your hp cares for you and will always make a way. keep you head up and your faith strong and i believe that one day at a time, it will get better. still praying for ya
Old 04-15-2007, 09:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
krhea75

awesome story, rose! thanks for sharing.
krhea
Old 04-15-2007, 09:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Still Standing

Rose, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through such hard struggles, but what wonderful friends you have. They were truly a Godsend, weren't they?! Wow, you are going to be one strong lady and have tons of ESH to share with others, when you get on the other side of this set of struggles !!! I hope that you see the light at the end of the tunnel real soon.
((((((((((((Caring Hugs)))))))))))))))
Old 04-15-2007, 10:48 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I hope I see that light to Nina....soon!
But through it I have sure seen the beauty in friends...
Friends that you didn't even know were there for you....overwhelming!

Rose
Old 04-16-2007, 02:45 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by rose View Post
I hope I see that light to Nina....soon!
But through it I have sure seen the beauty in friends...
Friends that you didn't even know were there for you....overwhelming!

Rose
This is another example of life being a journey, not a destination. On your way to finding financial independence you are learning all about "making due and saying a prayer" and about the gift of friendship.

Someday when life is easier, Rose, you will look over and see someone struggling and you will remember and you will pay it forward and help them too. I know you well, yes?

Hugs
Old 04-16-2007, 03:03 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

A friend indeed, you are blessed to have such a caring friend.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi Rose,

Bless your friend for stepping in. Your HP is watching out for you.

Just a pragmatic thing: do you know why your hydro bill is so high? Several years ago ours was through the roof, and we discovered that, no, it wasn't because we took showers every day but was because we had a leak. it was just pouring into the ground and we were paying for it! Is there someone who can come and take a look at things for you, look for leaks, running toilets, all of those things that eat up water? That's an awful lot of money.

Good luck my friend
GiveLove
Old 04-16-2007, 07:09 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

rose,

that's nice that you know such lovely people - the universe is unfolding as it should - good things happen to good people - hp has to have a hand in all of this somehow - life is good...

love,
s
Old 04-16-2007, 11:00 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Sorry you are having such a tough time ... Sharing happy tears with you for the blessing you received. (((HUGS)))
Old 04-16-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

(((Rose)))
What a nice heartwarming story. I'm happy for you, and praise God for those wonderful kind people. Sounds like your H.P. working to me!

Hugs,
Old 04-16-2007, 11:51 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

One more thing...
I am assuming by saying Hydro, you are talking about your electric bill?
Maybe you could call and ask about a budget plan? That's what we are on down here while living in the states, since we use no electrity all Summer, (no air conditioning....no heat) you pay one sum every month year round, it all kind of evens out.

Hugs to you, Rose....