One for the Team

Old 04-12-2007, 11:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

One for the Team

Well my soon to be SIL has 5 boys and her 2 older ones are addicts. They both have kids and both dont have custody of them. The younger of the 2 got a girl pregnant well I think she thought she could change him.......... Yeah right. So tonight the girlfriend comes out and says if u dont leave with me now all your chyte will be on the porch. I praised her for this and said yes do it let him hit his bottom. All u do is cushion it for him. Well I got yelled at about her having a kid and needing formula. Ok I understand but she is old enough to work...... The Kid is old enough for day care (family wont allow) Her family are millionaires. just let go........ So I looked at the mom (my SIL) said let it go I have been going to Alanon meetings and I understand. My dad is a sober alcoholic for 15yrs have been sitting in on meetings for about 10yrs I go I listen I am a familiar face I havent spoke I still cant probably never will all I know is I learn. So she was so excited to go with me to a meeting she said "I always wanted to go I just didnt have anyone to go with". Well I will bring her with me. No one knows I go no one knows about my dad or my mom. SECRET. So I dont know if I will bring her to the one I just sit in or bring her to one I dont know either. What do u think. The more u hear the more u learn.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Whichever one you choose, it is great that you offered and she is willing to join you. Hugs, Marle
Old 04-13-2007, 04:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i agree with marle, i think think that it really matters, they are all there for the same reason, you could take her to them both and let her decide which she likes better. glad to hear that she will be joining you. still praying for ya
Old 04-13-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

take her to the one your parents go to.this should be no secret especilly if you really care about her.let us know how it goes.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
On a tear

Yep... just go. Let HP help with the anonymity and confidentiality. It may not become an issue.

Try not to anticipate "outcomes".

((hugs))