Another update

Old 04-04-2007, 12:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Another update

Hi everyone. Haven't been posting very much. Just wanted to share an update with all of you here.
RAH remains clean. A little over three months clean right now and doing well. Attitude is changing very slowly... but it is changing. AB is still drinking lots and smoking pot more. He seemed to be in a bit of a depressed patch for awhile and he is always much worse when he's down on himself. Things have recently taken a turn for the better for him so maybe he'll clean up his act, not holding my breath though.
I was crazy busy for a week trying to finish up the paperwork for our subdivision. Our new house is scheduled to arrive on JUNE 24th!!! I cannot wait. We've been working on all this since back in November when we ordered our house... and everything is finally coming together.
I've been spending alot of my time lately working on some sewing projects that I want to get finished up. I've got one done, another one just about done... but then my mom went out yesterday and bought me the material that I've been eyeing to make myself a quilt. Wasn't looking to start another project yet... but this one will be for me.
Still waiting on the results of our daughters EEG, they should be here in the next week and I'm hoping that all is well.

Last edited by ConcernedBigSis; 04-04-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: I can't type :)
Old 04-04-2007, 12:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thank for the update, glad to hear that your ah is doing well and i pray that your brother will find his way real soon. you seem to be very focused an busy. i see you like sewing, huh? got my first little sewing machine when i was 7, been sewing off and on since. i dont like doing it but i have to sometimes, me and the kids are so small, i have to do a lot of alterations at time. still praying for all of you guys.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

it sounds as if things are looking up for you.i am glad to hear this. i hope everything will be ok with your daughter.let us know.prayers, hope
Old 04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sounds like you are busy doing happy things. Prayers for your husband for his continued recovery and for your daughter that things will be okay for her. Congratulations on the new house. Hugs, Marle
Old 04-04-2007, 06:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

You have a house coming! What a great thing to have happen!