I talked to her......

Old 04-02-2007, 09:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I talked to her......

Thanks to all who replied!! I asked my daughter that if I made her an appointment to talk to someone would she go and the answer was no. I had just seen the one arm but yesterday I noticed that the other arm has cuts on it too. I snapped and told her that even if she was 18 that I could have her committed and that started a screaming match!!!! I know the best thing to do is to call my attorney and get it started but why is everything dealing with addiction and all the stuff that comes with it so hard to do even when you know it is the right thing for everyone involved???
Old 04-02-2007, 10:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry that this is so hard for you, i pray that it will get better. maybe you are having a hard time excepting the facts there is nothing that you can do, if you have to get a lawyer, then you have to do what you have to do, if will make you feel better. i know that you love your daughter, but that also means that sometimes you have to do things that you really don't want to do if it in your power, to help to get your daughter the helps she needs.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hello obsessed,

your daughter is very lucky to have such a caring mother. i understand how difficult it is to watch your child (grown or not) slip into such a scary place. please take time to take good care of yourself - regardless of what road your daughter takes, she will need you strong.

blessings, k
Old 04-02-2007, 10:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

obsessed, welcome,i missed post untill now.i am so sorry you are having to deal with this. i know it is scaring the heck out of you.this is something that will not get better until it is dealt with.please get her some help.we are all here to help you walk thru this.i truely care.prayers for you & her both,hope