should be interesting

Old 04-01-2007, 09:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink should be interesting

This should be an interesting week. AD is home on spring break for a week and now I'll get to see if all I've learned in meetings will really work when she's home all the time.
She's got 5 months clean but gave up going to meetings after problems with NA, I'm still not sure what all went on with that and it's not really my business. But she's working most of the week and has Monday off so that we can finally spend one day together without either her or my job interfering. Not sure what we will do but even hanging out at home with nothing to do would be nice. I haven't had a day at home in 2 weeks.
The drama today started with her complaining about her bf who wasn't paying enough attention to her last night when they were out. I told her to tell him what was bothering her without getting mad and see what happens from there.
She asked for advice btw.
I've got my meeting coming up on Wed night and my phone numbers at the ready, prepared to use them this time. Even if I have to go sit up the road in my car so that I can get a cell signal. Life in the woods is interesting.
Wish me luck, this should be a test of how much I've learned.......
Old 04-01-2007, 09:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Blue Pansy
You sound so ready! I am proud of you. I feel confident in you that if there is a bump in the road that you will do the right thing. You have all your tools ready and a plan! Good for you. It also is a good sign that your daughter is sharing her feelings with you.
Sending prayers that this week will be a good week for you and your daughter; perhaps a turning point in your relationship.
BIG HUGS!!
Terri
Old 04-01-2007, 09:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yup, just because they are not using does not mean that they are without chaos. My AD, before her addiction, was super overly dependent on me. (I am sure that I contributed to this) I am wishing you luck. Sounds like you have a really good plan in place. Hugs, Marle
Old 04-01-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i think you'll do just fine, i'm proud of you too. still praying for ya.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks for the prayers and hugs will need all the help I can get
Old 04-01-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i hope things go well for you both.maybe just maybe there will be no drama.think postive. hugs,hope
Old 04-02-2007, 02:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
On a tear

((((AnExtraPrayer4Pansy))))