Update

Old 03-31-2007, 07:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
turning red!

Update

Hello Friends!

So sorry i haven't checked in for a whiiiillllleeeee as i was so busy, but i have been thinking about you all. I am in Paris now, at my mum's. I'm going back to Hong Kong tomorrow. It was a good break coming here, eventhough it was for work. I didn't give any news to Rain for the whole week away and didn't answer to his lovey dovey email. Today i called him though and i could hear the smile on his voice, he was so happy to hear from me apparently...And me too! Gosh i love this man!!!
Anyway, i'm doing ok, i feel i manage to take my distance when things are too intense and i manage to enjoy times with rain as well. He is doing ok too, he is on methadone and tells me he should be clean from methadone within 2 weeks. We'll see, i don't expect much anymore...

I am going on holidays next week (leaving next thursday) with my best friend and can't wait for this real break!!

So, things are fine for me and hope all is well for all of you. I am sorry i can't read and answer all as i'm in a rush!

Love
Carine
Old 03-31-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i am happy to hear that things are going good for you.you sound as if you are taking good care of yourself.i do hope rain can find himself this time.prayers, hope
Old 03-31-2007, 07:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Just keep taking care of yourself. Sounds like you have a full, busy life. Enjoy your holiday Hugs, Marle
Old 03-31-2007, 07:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thank you so much for the update, i feel that i can rest now, you are always on my mind, glad to hear that you and rain is doing so well. have fun on all your travels, you are one to deserve every break you can get and then some. still praying for both you guys.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Carine,
I have been thinking of you a lot. Glad to hear things are going well for you. I will continue to pray that Rain works on his recovery while you are on your holiday to the USA. Take care of you,
Old 03-31-2007, 08:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Carine,

I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm glad you are enjoying your travels even though it is work, and I'm happy for your opportunity to have a real vacation soon. I'm keeping you and Rain in my prayers, as always. Hugs
Old 04-01-2007, 05:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((((Carine))))))))))

So glad your getting some "me" time. We miss ya like crazy here.
Enjoy your trip and take great pics to share.
We love ya, Funky! Thanks for the update.

Old 04-01-2007, 05:44 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

We've missed you soooo much. Glad things are progressing. Good to hear you taking care of you!!!

Sooo envious..PARIS!!! Do you need a chaperone?? I could be there right shortly....lol.
NSW