another day

Old 03-27-2007, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile another day

Hello all! Well one more day clean! My bf that is. He has been off his methadone for 12 days now. He really hasn't been as ill as we expected but now is going through alot of anxiety issues as well as the depression. He has gone to see his dr and are trying to help with meds to get him over this step. I am very proud of him. He is still kind of leary about coming to this site but tonight he said he would really think about it.

He says every day is a struggle because he knows that if he takes a pill he will feel alot better but has now come to realize that would send hin right back to square one. He has also begun to see the light at the end of the tunnel and knows that no matter how difficult it will be for him to reach it he is going to. His only problem is that he can be impatient and wants to be better over night which we all know that can't be. The good thing is he knows this now too.

He has been having alot of guilty feelings for everything that he has put all those who love him through. But the fact that he is getting better helps and has realized that we all love him and care about him very much.

I hope all goes well with you and your family members and friends.

He asked me to pray for him today. I do all the time and the Lord has answered my prayers....He has laid his hand upon my bf to give him the courage, strength, and knowledge to over come this hurddle in his life.

I know that in my heart he will answers all of yours as well...even if it takes time for your family member , friend or whom ever to hear it.

May God be with you all.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

happy to hear that things are going well for you guys and i pray that god will continue to strengthen you and your bf, you are in my prayers. thanks for the update.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((Prayers going up))))
Old 03-28-2007, 06:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Here are my prayers too. And (((HUGS))))
Old 04-06-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Congratulations to his succes!!! And Happy Easter!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 05:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i hope everyday gets better & better & as long as he stays clean i am sure it, will one day at a time.hugs,
Old 04-07-2007, 08:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((((Ivngrl)))))
Thank you for sharing your hopeful news and thanks for your prayers. I will keep you and your boyfriend in my prayers as well. Hugs.