It's Friday!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 08:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's Friday!!!

Hi there!! I know Txsunflower stared this wonderful thread last Friday so I thought I would carry the torch....
What do y'all have planned for the weekend and for this evening???
I'm doggie sitting tonight... two Westies from 4 until about 10 I think it's a fab way to spend a Friday night!! No plans yet for Saturday night... working Saturday.. then Sunday I'm going to church... once again looking forward to a peaceful weekend......
Old 03-23-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

don't know yet loveon, i try not to plan too far ahead, but for now, i think i'll get up and go to walmart, just to look around, gonna leave my money at home this time.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

well gotta work tonight but its fun I'm on the 57th floor (penthouse) of the highest buiding in philly.
tomorrow gotta shop for some stuff, I'm having a surprise birthday party for husband next friday (turned 50 march 19) shhhhhh its a surprise
Old 03-23-2007, 11:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Im sorry I started another thread about this weekend, I never saw yours!! Im sorry
Old 03-23-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
let it grow!

we're turning over a rental property, so we have to clean. not fun, but it'll be nice to get it behind us. boring, i know.............
Old 03-23-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Going to tromp around in the snow up in the mountains one more time before I officially give up on winter and refuse to acknowledge its existence

And work. Always work. The only downside to being self-employed....

Go have fun, everybody

Love
GL
Old 03-23-2007, 11:57 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

going to my oldest sons fraternity founders day. hes secretary, were very proud, me, wife, youngest son leaving as in town, hes not ready yet. theres a father son golf tourney on saturday, and ill be the only dad with two sons playing, doesnt that make us an automatic winner, just kidding have a great weekend.
lake
Old 03-23-2007, 12:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Picking my sister up tomorrow and meeting Mom etc. for lunch and to celebrate my Sister's Birthday. I may go to meet the dog obedience group on Sunday after church (unless I have to make a choice between the two.. in which case I will be at church). If not the dog thing there is a big flower and garden show near by and I am going to go to that.

I have some photo stuff to do too and I want to continue to edit my slides and I have a painting I want to start and two that need to be finished. Don't know if I will get to that.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

hmmmm - tonight I'm going to try and recover from this ailment that I've come down with. Not fun to turn 50 and not feel good! Anyway, RAH is going to go by the store and pick up steaks. We've taped Little Miss Sunshine and will watch that.

Tomorrow - go to a women's meeting and maybe up to the lake for the day. IF I'm feeling better then we'll finally go out to dinner to celebrate my b-day.

Sunday - we're taking my boys and my mom to the new white water park outside of Charlotte. I am writing a story for Charlotte Parent Magazine and we all get to go for free! It's the national training center for white water events - should be fascinating!

This is the first weekend since August that RAH and I have had without kids!

Send healing thoughts! Plan to make the most of this time! Donna