Thanks to all of you!

Old 03-14-2007, 06:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Thanks to all of you!

Just wanted to say that I appreciate each and every member of this forum. Not just when you reply to me but for the chance that we all take in revealing hurtful and personal things about ourselves in this forum.

I went to see my counselor yesterday and she told me that she didn't feel that I needed to come back to see her again. At first I was like oh no! Don't take my training wheels. But then I realized this is more of a push to get me outside of my comfort zone and move to the next phase of recovery.

I will be attending face to face meetings and working the steps for my own recovery. I think that this is the first phase of the new me! Each of you have given me something, some of you don't even know it. But I have taken wisdom from you and tried to apply it. I don't know how to thank you all enough. OK - enough of the drippy stuff because I am really not that type of person. Just thankful for each of you here today!
Old 03-14-2007, 06:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((Live2Ride)))
Old 03-14-2007, 06:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

you go girl. i see your light. i got a feeling that you're gonna be just fine. thanks for caring.