Old 02-05-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

lolol ayla and I thought I was

Kevin
Old 02-05-2007, 02:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

oh goodie, i'm the second! hello all!

misti and ig--sorry that you guys are down. you too beezy. sending you positive thoughts...

c'est--you are so wise...i love when you are on!

tam, pookie, curly--thanks for being you!

nogard and steve--you guys will soon be token mommies!

and hugs to all i'm forgetting. stay strong. and when you can't, we'll hold you up!

just popping in for a hello! have to go cook dinner--it's taco night here. buenos noches!

bbl-
Old 02-05-2007, 02:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

lol, Me a mum, I can make a fortune at last
Old 02-05-2007, 02:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

SCARY: Wonder if I might be able to come up with a new aerobic class?...

Dutch gym to introduce 'Naked Sunday'
By TOBY STERLING, Associated Press Writer
Fri Feb 2, 10:02 PM ET

Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce "Naked Sunday" for people who like to huff and puff in the buff.

Patrick de Man, owner of Fitworld gym in the town of Heteren, said he got the idea in part from two of his customers who are avid nudists.

"I heard that some other gyms are offering courses on 'pole-dancing' as a sport, so I thought: Why not bring something new to the market?" de Man said.

He said the response had been overwhelming — positive and negative.

The 70,000-member Dutch Federation of Naturists was curious to see if Fitworld's plan would work, spokesman Bernd Huiser said.

"We recently conducted a large survey among our members, and most prefer to exercise with their clothes on," he said. "The most popular activities (for nudists) are things you do outdoors, like walking on the beach, or swimming in a lake, or maybe gardening."

De Man said the first question Fitworld customers were asking was whether it would be sanitary.

Nude exercisers would be required to put towels down on weight machines and to use disposable seat covers while riding bikes. All machines would be cleaned and disinfected afterward. "We clean them every day anyway," he said.

The first "Naked Sunday" is scheduled for March 4.

Copyright
Old 02-05-2007, 02:49 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Originally Posted by TamTam View Post
SCARY: Wonder if I might be able to come up with a new aerobic class?...

Dutch gym to introduce 'Naked Sunday'
By TOBY STERLING, Associated Press Writer
Fri Feb 2, 10:02 PM ET

Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce "Naked Sunday" for people who like to huff and puff in the buff.

Patrick de Man, owner of Fitworld gym in the town of Heteren, said he got the idea in part from two of his customers who are avid nudists.

"I heard that some other gyms are offering courses on 'pole-dancing' as a sport, so I thought: Why not bring something new to the market?" de Man said.

He said the response had been overwhelming — positive and negative.

The 70,000-member Dutch Federation of Naturists was curious to see if Fitworld's plan would work, spokesman Bernd Huiser said.

"We recently conducted a large survey among our members, and most prefer to exercise with their clothes on," he said. "The most popular activities (for nudists) are things you do outdoors, like walking on the beach, or swimming in a lake, or maybe gardening."

De Man said the first question Fitworld customers were asking was whether it would be sanitary.

Nude exercisers would be required to put towels down on weight machines and to use disposable seat covers while riding bikes. All machines would be cleaned and disinfected afterward. "We clean them every day anyway," he said.

The first "Naked Sunday" is scheduled for March 4.

Copyright

lol

eeeeeew disinfected!! and all those wobbly bits and things all wobbling, unconfortable and distracting

Kevin
Old 02-05-2007, 02:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Tam, i saw that on t.v this morning and thought I was going to puke!! LOl, can you imagine the leg extension machine, ohhhhhhhhh
Old 02-05-2007, 03:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

nasty, nasty, that is gross!

ayla not fair - i want to be the first!!! everytime i wait and wait and miss it!
whine whine.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

where is everyone?
Old 02-05-2007, 03:50 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

hey there ig, i just got here. do you feel any better?
Old 02-05-2007, 03:54 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hi, IG
how are we feeling?????
Old 02-05-2007, 04:02 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

:no1:
Old 02-05-2007, 04:06 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Ig-I keep checking , i am worried , I have time right now, please PM, post , call, TALK it out, we are here for you

Misti-I cannot imagine, I what you are going through, there has to be a solution, we will help you through this
Old 02-05-2007, 04:29 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

i checked my email and my sponsor had sent me another email, she asked if I was frustrated with her, and she can't fix/change anything if i don't tell her. I thought i had told her.....she said "are you busy? or mad?" i said "I'm not mad, just frustrated"....i guess i assumed she thought maybe i was mad at her and when i say "i'm frustrated" she'd understand that it was HER i was frustrated with. I don't know what to do. Do i reply? Do i ignore the email? I'm afraid to respond to it and tell her how i feel....i'm not feeling like i can put my feelings into the right words to get my point across without making things worse. We've gone this route before, i tried to tell her it made me feel when i called her and she doesn't answer the phone. She screens her calls, ok, sound i've learned that if i want to talk to her, leave a message and she'll call me back....most of the time she does. I don't know, i guess i feel like her excuse of "i have 3 cheryl's in my life" was her way of saying, you're not that important. It's superbowl weekend, i've been struggling lately, i called 3 times and left 3 messages......i am blowing this way out of proportion? I'm just not sure why i have a sponsor....to guide me through the steps? She's been my sponsor for close to a year now, i'm on STEP 2! New Years Day, she said we'd get going on STEP 3....
Old 02-05-2007, 04:31 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

what's going on...ig, are you ok? i missed like two pages today....had 3 kids sleepover....7 kids here all day.....i'm gonna go back and catch up....love you...
Old 02-05-2007, 04:53 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

ok....finally caught up....
misti....hang in there, girl.....there is always hope, even when things seem their worst....you know you've been through worse and made it because you are a strong woman...

ig....put me on your call list, babe.....i'll pm you my number.....and you can call me 24/7.......i know you said you're not a phone person...but i'm here if you need me...
Old 02-05-2007, 05:27 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

where is everyone.....i always miss everyone.....sigh......
Old 02-05-2007, 06:01 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I have had an epic day....never ending....Had all the homework and school stuff to get done...now that the kids are feeling like doing them...man I am wiped out...Plus I had some film developed that I found and it was from last year in jan...lots of pictures of Jayden and it killed me...

anyway...gotta go finish homework....

~B
Old 02-05-2007, 06:32 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Hey I'm here! Does that count?? hehe! Thanks Ayla. I hadn't really thought of my little booth as a business till the other day when I was paying my rent in the office there at the flea mkt. The manager told me that as soon as she knew that the better space was coming available she thought of me. She said that everyone was talking about it and saying they couldn't wait to see what I done with it since I had made the little 10 by 12 space look so good. It is a small business and I am beginning to feel proud of myself some..just scared. But, I'll never know if I don't give it a shot will I? I am looking at it as another step toward regaining my independence. I used to be so damned independent...pre drug addict! I hate how that stripped so many things away from my life before I even realized it. but, that's yesterday. I'm surprised that my decreasing is going as well. it scares me to even say it...like i'm jinxing myself. I can't tell much difference yet..just starting to have more aches and pains, but nothing I can't handle yet. and it might sound strange, but it's kind of a good feelng to feel those pains because I know that i am making progress. make sense? And back to the business, well, I have to pay taxes on it and I have a tax #, so, yeah, I guess you could say it is that. Damned i.r.s.!

Ig, i agree with everyone else about your sponser. I think you're feelings are justifiable. I also think you are suffering from depression. If you switch to something else other than prozac, it'll probably help so much. Not putting it down, but it sounds like it's not really helping you much. Even though so many anti depressents are in the same family, they work different for different people. Also, I've heard that the more depressed you are , the faster you feel better when you start taking the right one. You will be surprised how much better you feel when you do. I hope you do start feeling better soon. sending you prayers!

I feel so guilty...have so much to do this week to get ready for the weekend...and on top of that my neice is getting married Saturday afternoon. So, I'll have to leave work for an hour or so on my first day after moving. But, i could have gotten alot done today..instead, I sat here and ended up not leaving the house after taking Alex to school. I did get my laundry done..but that's about it. i hate it when i feel as if i wasted an entire day! you never get it back! and i know i'm just puttin more stress on myself for the rest of the week. I made baked chicken and rice and steamed some veggies for supper...so, there's one more thing I accomplished. I AM SO LAZY! Sitting here trying to justify the fact that I done a few loads of laundry and cooked supper as being very productive. woohoo! I'll try harder tomorrow. I am promising myself right now that I am getting started early in the morning...outta of the house by 9. Gotta try to find some more clothing racks, a peice of carpet, among other things and then figure out how to get them thre and set up on Friday. i'm making myself dizzy just thinking about it all. better go and try to get some sleep.

Hope everyone has a peaceful night and pleasant dreams....

Oh yeah, Ay, i have a relative that's in her early fifties and just got her driver's license a few years ago. She is a smart, hard working woman..just never learned to drive till then. She relied on her husband, then, her daughter and co-workers for transportation. Everyone finally talked her into getting it and she goes everywhere now. She seems like a much happier person. said it was the most liberating experience in her life! I'm happy for you and know you will do well on the test. I've been driving since I was 15 and still think I'm becoming a hermit..totally relate to that agoraphobic feeling lately too!

Love to all!!!