Having A Bad Day

Old 04-13-2003, 04:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Having A Bad Day

Hiya everyone!! For some reason I am having a bad day. I am just so sad and I am thinking of him very strongly today. I have been doing great to just live my life and not having all that chaos around me. I guess being pregnant could be the reason I am feeling so emotionally today. Everytime he calls and leaves messages I feel sad. I know me feeling this way is normal, I just wish I could stop loving him. I know I iwll continue to live my life without him. At least he is not trying to get back with me which does make it so much easier. Sometimes I wonder if he does try, how would I react ? Am I strong enough ? What makes me sad is that his mom and dad never talked to me after the break up. We were so close. I am expecting their first grand children. Are they all just dysfunctional people that can't show any concern or interest in these things? Or am I just asking to much ? So as you can see I am emotional today.
Old 04-13-2003, 07:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Pretty,

Sorry you're having one of those sad days. They just stink, don't they?

But the good news is tomorrow is another day. You just keep doing what is best for you and that baby and it WILL get better. We just wish it would get better NOW, don't we? Oh honey, how well I know, how well I know.

Now don't be projecting ahead and thinking 'what if' (gee, aren't I such a great one to give this advice? ) But just listen to Mama Hangin' here and take care of prettywoman and prettywoman junior...

Hugs, gal. You're doing great!

Hangin' In
Old 04-18-2003, 11:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Trust me, things will get easier as time passes. I have a son and a new baby on the way. Your story just sounded so very familiar to me. I am not with my son's father anymore. And it was hard for me to let go, but it was the best thing for me to do so. Only you can determine what's right for you. Sometimes it is just better to be apart. I don't really know your situation though. If you were close to the baby's grandparents, I'm sure they will come around. I don't think your asking too much and when the baby is born, things might change. Stay stong for yourself and your little one.
t7131
Old 04-19-2003, 09:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Prettywoman,

Big hugs to you! I hope you are feeling better by now. It must be very hard going through this pregnancy on your own. Please know that you and the twins are in my prayers. Maybe after some time passes, the grandparents will want to be more involved in your life, and the lives of your children. Sometimes, when a break up is fresh, the parents don't know how to react, so they just withdraw. Keep the faith.
Peace,
Gabe