Notices

New to site (PLEASE HELP ME) PLEASE

Old 12-26-2006, 10:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tt

Unhappy New to site (PLEASE HELP ME) PLEASE

Hi I have been a crack addict for two years and have recently decided to try to stop I have gone from almost an everyday user to using 3 times in 25 days I feel so much better and look better and am becoming a social person now today and tomorrow I have job interviews it sounds promising but i know at any minute I have feelings that come and go just like now and I guess thats why I'm trying this online talking thing I don't have a license now because of a stupid traffic ticket that I never took care of and another and another and now I really cant pay them where before I had the money and chose to smoke crack with my money it seems like there is no end to this drug and its troubles its caused I have lost my house car and almost my life to this drug and most important almost my family I want to get help because i am afraid this is going to continue like before and all my trying will fail this drug over powers me and i cant help it without help i cant afford a rehab neither can my family for me and outpatient don't work for me i just get depressed and go bye a fat crack rock and smoke it away all day and night just to try to forget my problems that always helps for the moment and then it gets worse by far i become violent the next day and am horrible to everyone around me please help me i want my life back so bad i really did have it all and was so happy and a wonderful person. Isn't there anywhere free i can go for a while to get help before i relapse like mad because i feel it coming no matter how hard I'm trying I cant stop this feeling will it ever go away PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2006, 10:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

NA is free. There are 24 hr hotlines that will hook you up with someone you can talk to right now.

Among other things, I gave quite a lot of my life to crack. You can get free of it, but for me, it took 12 step recovery (I go to AA). Doing it alone didn't work for me.

Good luck on your job interviews. Find some help. It's out there, and it's free.

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 12-26-2006, 10:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
tt

Thank you Na worked for a while so did AA but I relapsed twice as bad thanks for the advice I may try it again now that i want too and ain't getting forced too thanks for the job luck i need all the luck i can get right now may god be with you and your road to recovery
LOL
tt
Old 12-26-2006, 10:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Someone else may correct me - but I THINK you can go to the ER, and they will help you get into an inpatient for help, if that's what you want.

Good-Luck!
Old 12-26-2006, 10:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
On a tear

Salvation Army has a free inpatient program... religous based. NA is free. All require incredible commitment... you are beginning to sound like you might have that this time. Few find sobriety with their first shot - keep quitting.

(((hugs)))
Old 12-26-2006, 10:34 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
tt

(Thanks) I'll remember that and ya i do want too help more than ever
Old 12-26-2006, 10:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
tt

BigSis
Thank you also its a nice feeling to know there are people out there for support
and as i have always believed and always will through this whole mess its never too late to do the right thing and i believe your right i feel I'm finally ready at least i pray every night to let myself and the lord help me to keep on going
Thank you
Old 12-26-2006, 10:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
On a tear

You've got my prayers right there with yours... (((hugs))) We're open all night - 24/7. Post whenever you need to...
Old 12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
tt

Old 12-26-2006, 10:51 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Welcome to SR Hon .....

You will find lots of good advice Given ,...and Much more ..

Your not Alone Hon....
Old 12-26-2006, 10:57 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
tt

I better go to bed i need to look and feel my best for tomorrow thanks to all of you that helped me tonight I'll be here tomorrow night too you got me through a tough hour where i wanted to smoke and i didn't do it thanks to you all
god bless and goodnight talk with you tomorrow feel free to send me any info all will help me while I'm in need so badly i can sleep peacefully tonight knowing there are others who have been there and are willing to help have a wonderful night
LOL tt
Old 12-26-2006, 11:17 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Good Night Sweetie and Cheak in when ya wake sweetie ...

Sleep well
Old 12-27-2006, 03:50 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

hiya tt9... welcome... thought i would hop on the support exspress too...

around here.. the ER only takes you in if your all liquered up...

it aint easy.. but its doable... and you can do it...

good wishes... rz