stop the insanity......please!!

Old 12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

stop the insanity......please!!

ok...xah still in jail...been there for 5 nights now....seems like 2 weeks. they say they are going to file a petition to revoke on him and make him serve his time for all his drunken bs.

so i've waivering all over the place....pissed cause he's back in county...excited because he's back in county.....pleased that he is in jail and away from "that woman"...ha ha ha...try to get at him now, woman!!!!....., happy that he is all tucked away someplace and not dead, angry because his truck is in lock up too and will probably go up for public auction, although i wanted it towed....but i'm thinkin....hey, after all the money he stole from me, i deserve the stupid truck. i want his truck. he should give me his truck. just give me the friggin truck....hopeful that maybe this time he will hit his bottom and be my tommy again.....???????

well, that feels better....just seeing all the nonsense in writing.

and it is nonsense....

so i took three of granchildren christmas shopping for their parents, teachers, friends.....went through the line at mcdonalds to get cokes for all....drove right past window #1 for payment.....kids were squealing with laughter....so i backed up, paid for drinks and proceeded to window #2 to pick up drinks....and backed right into the truck behind me. what a rush!!!! here we were all expecting to go forward, and blam!!!!!......backwards we went....had neglected to take care outta reverse.

no damages done.....the truck guy wasn't too happy....he thought i was a stupid woman driver. i have news for him......i am NOT a stupid woman driver.....i am a woman driver who does stupid things at times.

jeri
Old 12-09-2006, 07:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
cmc

****{jeri}}}
Oh! I'm glad nobody was hurt! I have had my share of doing "stupid things at times" too!
It's nice to hear that you went about your day and spent time with the kids, despite all that has happened.
It may feel like nonsense, but when I am upset ...it's 'my nonsense!' and I need to vent it just as you have here.
I am glad you shared your day, your thoughts and feelings.
cmc
Old 12-09-2006, 08:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Always hopeful...

Oh, I can hear those kids laughing, then when you hit the truck they prolly roared. Made me laugh out loud reading it!
Is your ex Tom? I have thought while reading you how many things are very similar to my story, and mine is Tom/ 'my Tommy'! Freaked me out! What a coincidence that would be.
Hope your doing okay.....alot to ponder. Stay strong/FOCUSED!!!!!! Linda
Old 12-09-2006, 09:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well, last week I pulled up to window number one and paid then drove off without the food. Had to circle back around screwing up all the orders from the people who were behind me. I told the girl I forgot my food and she just looked at me.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

oh mallow------ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO FUNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!

just cackling here!!!!!.......i'm 53....are we near the same age????? cause you know what.........when i'm not all churnin inside from "you know what"....i just be-bop along like the smurf song is playin in my own little space and do crap like that all the time. and it's kinda a recent thing....like in the last ten years....it's fun and i enjoy it most of the time. well, not banging into cars, but not over-focusing on all the little stuff.....no, no, no.....i must save my focus for "you know what"

linda------omg....we are married to the same man, i just know it. yes, he's my tommy....people always got a kick outta our names....tom & jeri....just like the cartoon...and believe me, as you well know, i'm sure.......it sure got like that cartoon round here at times.

said in a very small whisper question........(does your tommy have blonde hair)????? all joking aside, it has come to light that he has had a little problem of marrying and not divorcing.....remember???

oh that would just be too strange.....

love to you
jeri

p.s. oh no.....i just noticed you are our neighbor, too......i live in indiana, your'e in illinois!!!!!!! ut-ohhhhhh......
Old 12-10-2006, 07:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Always hopeful...

No, Embrace...brown hair! How funny! He's had been "with" me for 14 years.
But in endearing moments, I would call him 'my Tommy', he loved it! No one else had the balls to ever call him Tommy! hahahaha
Oh, the forgetful stuff, I'm "early 50's", don't tell the #-I'm in denial! haha
I got all camped out the other night to watch a movie, ya know fresh pepsi, foot up on lazyboy, cigs, snak, blankie and turned it on....I'd seen it! I can not remember when I saw it! That is really very weird for me, I am not a re-watcher. Barely, have the patience to watch them once! Maybe, I am blocking more than him!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:57 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

oohhhh....that's goooooodddd!!!! LOL wouldn't that just be so wild????

no one else called mine "tommy" cept me, either.....and he loved it, too. i'd save it for special times....wink, wink,....

rest of the time.....FOOL!!!!....seemed to be my favorite nic for him....guess what.....he kinda liked that one too.

jeri
Old 12-11-2006, 04:26 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Alcohol is a cruel mistress!!!

No, you are a pretty lady with a car full of kids---- when I take the kids and their friends out I usually leave my brain at home, at least it is safe there. Sounds like u had a good time though ya gotta love that laughter. When I have the grand babies I live for those smiles and laughs. What a cool Gram u are. Helping ur kids out too with all the gifts that are expected at school. Take care of u, the pokey will keep Tommy dry for now and out of harms way. He will be safe and warm! Jeri, you rock!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 09:26 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You go girl ! ! You are awesome to take the kids shopping like that ......

Forget that guy at the drive-thru, we've all done something like that before.
You have lots on your mind right now.