Notices

Recurring Dream About Going Back to Rehab

Old 11-07-2006, 05:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Recurring Dream About Going Back to Rehab

I started reading on Lucid Dreaming. After I did this I started to remember my dreams more and more. Once in a while I remember dreaming about being in Rehab again. Or going back to rehab. But now I remember this dream more often, in different scenarios.

In the dream I know that I've been in rehab before, so it's frustrating to be in rehab for a 2nd time. I was in rehab for 7 months and a half. That's probably why it's so pronounced in my subconscious. It bothers me because being in rehab is no fun at all. Something I wouldn't want to do. It's frustrating because when you dream it feels so real so I get frustrated in the dream.

I'd like to know your thoughts about this. Thanks a lot.

Peace.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

When I dream the same basic thing I ask how, what, when, why as though it is kinda like a news shows from my sub conscience. My dreams are messages to myself from me ususally.

You said rehab was a real bummer maybe it is you reminding yourself of that. Are you getting ready for a slide? Look for the play on words of your dreams. Our sub conscience doesn't miss a thing.