Notices

feeling restless

Old 11-03-2006, 02:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

feeling restless

hi all...been feeling alittle restless the last few days.....trouble sleeping all night.....waking up too early.....so i decided to talk a walk after work,before i go home...listen to some clasical music along the way...and it helps....i come home relaxed,and my stress and anxiety is gone....18 days sober for me....feeling great....not going to worry about tomorrow...i will only think about today....today....thanks and have a good day...
Old 11-03-2006, 02:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

on down your recovery road!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Awesome, I too feel restless alot of the time and started running. Your doing great, keep it up!!
Joanne
Old 11-03-2006, 08:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Raised from the Dead

i feel restless right now. its friday night at 10pm i was going to hang out with somebody who just canceled on me. strangely i dont feel particularly bored or lonely though. BUT here in chicago we have meetings all the time and 4 blocks away there is a 11:59 meeting so ill probably end up going. i have money in my pocket, nice new clothes i just bought, and i feel like doing something. so instead of doing something dumb...ill probably just watch TV and surf the internet for the next hour and a half and get my ass to the meeting.

the further in sobriety i get and the more stable my life gets, the easier it is use it as an excuse to go out there again. but at this moment in time, im not going to do that. ill just make my meeting and worry about tommorow when it gets here.