Update

Old 10-25-2006, 08:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

Our divorce papers have been signed, sealed and delivered to the court house for there 60 day waiting period. Yes he finally signed them. As of Christmas Eve my 60 days will be up and I should have a court date for the first or second week in January.

He did not want to sign them, he actually called and told me that he would not sign until I had the child support removed, but I told him what judge in there right mind would let him NOT pay child support. Besides it is only 175.00 a month.

He has been really giving me a hard time and he has gotten worse since he signed the papers. I have blocked his calls from my cell and he will not talk to the kids unless it is on his terms. He thinks this is hurting me, but he is only hurting himself. The kids don't ask about him anymore and I don't bring him up. He has not spent any real time with them since August probobly, 3 hours in 3 months to be exact.

He keeps wanting to talk to me. I tell him I have nothing to say to him. He wanted to meet me after work yesterday and I told him No and that he sounded like he was drinking and he said darn right I am. I told him I had to pick the boys up at his sisters and he said he would pick them up just to meet me. I said NO and he said they are my kids too. I told him maybe, but as long as he was drinking he was not driving with them. He told me that he would still see me after work regardless. I called his sister and told her not to let him have them if he came by and she said OK. He never showed up at either place to "talk".

He is really getting scary the way he talks to me now. He has started making threats and talking about taking himself out. I may be paranoid, but if he decides to take himself out what is going to keep him from taking me out too. My mom took me to the ER last week b/c my head hurt so bad that I was sick on my stocmach and could not see straight and my ears were ringing. I thought I had a brain tumor, but the doctor said that he thought that I had a Migraine and it could very well be caused from stress. He gave me some medicine and it finally eased up after a couple of days. I feel for the people who have these on a regular basis.

On a good note. My boss gave me a raise yesterday. He told me that he thought that with everything going on I probobly could use it. I also changed my daughter to the new school district and sent cookies like Cynay suggested. That was a great idea Cynay, Thanks. She has had a great week so far and has met 3 new friends. She can't remember there names, but they she will ask them today when she plays with them. She also loves to ride the school bus home everyday. She is getting to be such a big girl. My boys are doing great and my little one is growing in front of my eyes. He has gained 8 pounds since we moved in with my parents almost 3 months ago.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you !!!!! I know it is soooo hard, but you are doing great. Thank God for your family !!!!! Don't sit and worry ( I know , easier said than done) about what he may do to himself. You are in control of you, not him. He is an adult and has to take care of himself. Love ya !!!
Old 10-25-2006, 09:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've been thinking about you, life. Things sound good, even with the chaos of alcoholism. I'm glad your papers are going through. I understand your paranoia and migraine, too. You know him best, so do what you have to stay safe; maybe a protective order.

I'm glad your daughter is making new friends. Life goes on, doesn't it?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes Denny Life does go on.

My family has told me that I look pretty, that I am smiling, that I really look happy and That I look like I am taking care of myself and I guess for the first time in a few years I am. I feal good for the most part. Except for the headaches. I went to a wedding last week and I did my hair all up and put on all my make up and my son said, WOW MOMMY YOU LOOK BUTIFUL. My daughter compliments me all the time, but my son never compliments me so I must have looked half way pretty.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I started getting the compliments, too. It's a real indication of how stressful it all becomes. I looked worse then and it was a circle, because not only was I down from living with alcoholism, but I took less care of myself. When I started feeling better about me, I took better care of me and the compliments started. Feels good!

I'm sure you were BUTIFUL!
Old 10-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

My mother likes Joyce Meyer and she printed some things off for me about Learning To Like / Love Yourself. I have been reading it everynight before I go to bed and it is teaching me to see all the good things about me.