Notices

Flying T.V.

Old 10-15-2006, 07:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Unhappy Flying T.V.

I came home from my meeting and just brought Chance inside when I didn't even get to sit down and I heard a BOOM outside my front door! I jumped up and looked outside and there was a T.V. on the ground not even a couple of feet where Chance was not even minutes ago. I hollered at the tenant and she came to the window saying "I hate T.V." I said are you drunk and she replied "Let's say that I am under the influence."

Me being maintenance/manager of the apartment complex, still not knowing what to do or maybe I did. I called someone in the program no answer, so I called and talked to my sister about it. She said leave her be for tonight but if things are not different tomorrow than do something. After hanging up with her someone from the program showed up. I asked them what to do and they called there sponsor. They explained what had happened to there sponsor and the sponsor said let me call my sponsor and see what to do.

Well they we got a call from there sponsor about 15 minutes later and they had already called the law. Well the law left, this person manipulated her way out of going to jail and now we have someone else up there talking to her.

This is a reminder for me to remember that we are all just one drink from a drunk. The man takes a drug, the drug takes a drug, then the drug takes the man/woman. Sad! I hate this disease I really do

But for the Grace of my HP there I am

Love Vic
Old 10-15-2006, 07:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

wow.......that's insane.
not such a peaceful night for you!

amazing what it can make us do..........
have a better rest of the night (you're awesome)
Old 10-15-2006, 08:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

damn v what a trip.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On a tear

But how wonderful the way the program worked, isn't it Vic? Four, maybe five folk all touched by one person... who may or may not finding something in all this that will make a difference down the road.

And YOU - look at the way you handled this! What a great example... calling someone in the program. THAT speaks to me, Vic. Excellent example. (((hugs))))
Old 10-15-2006, 08:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Update

She came down stairs and started raising hell again. Taking the T.V. and throwing it all over the front yard. Then went upstairs and got my curtains that she was cleaning and my blinds, and came down and threw them against my door and said "Here is your ******* ****." I called someone in the program and they called the police again.

Well the police came and she talked her way out of it again! They said that since she is a resident here that there is no law on throwing your stuff out of the window, or being drunk, and they couldn't take her to jail for any of it. The officer asked if I wanted to file a summons I said yes. I think that I did the right thing. I hope so, she is taking her pysc medications with alcohol and she has problems with cessiors (sp) anyway. I fear for her life right now, but all I can do is pray! I am not in control here, I did what I felt was right.

I need to get to bed now. Please send prayers up for "D" OK. Thanks Love and respect all of you

Love Vic
Old 10-15-2006, 11:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Phew Glad Chance is o.k......

OOhh, ((Vic)) Lucky n Chance are good words for you,...Hon,...Im glad Chance missed getting bumbed by the T.V,...

You Did the right thing, you did your Job and looked out for her best Intrest,...Her health, and the safety of other's like Chance,...!

I pray that she finds peace,....!

Thank God for sponser's,.....ehy.......

.......xXx...!
Old 10-16-2006, 03:57 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

wow.

glad you - n - Chance are okay!

(uh ... who's chance?)
Old 10-16-2006, 05:36 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

she's a smart drunk lady
Old 10-16-2006, 05:40 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Here is a Picture of Chance....

Well waking up this morning, so far so good. I need to get me some coffee to get motivated and then go outside and clean up this mess before someone gets cut or something. Thanks for all of your support.

Love Vic
Old 10-16-2006, 06:35 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I was pretty sure it was against the law to be drunk in public even on your own property ?? Maybe not, but well handeled Vic...glad no one was hurt and I hope she gets her crap together, sounds quite volatile.
~Beezy
Old 10-16-2006, 09:01 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Maybe ya ought to go up and ask if she wants to help you...
she may not even remember it...?
Old 10-16-2006, 09:20 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Well after I posted I took Chance outside to go pottie and then I brought him back inside. About 20 minutes after that or so, I didn't even hear anything and Chance went barking and running to the front door. I looked outside and she had thrown out 2 VCR's this time, landing in the same spot. I did call the police again this time and the lady officer made her pick up the front yard and take everything back to the alley to the trash.

The lady officer asked if she had contact already with the police and she said yes last night for throwing stuff out of the window. I didn't place a summons this time, the lady officer told her if they keep getting calls then they will have to take her in. It is so sad, I feel helpless in which in reality I am. I called a few people in the program and they are going to get hold of a few gals to go talk to her. She was 1 week from having 3 months.

I guess what I am learning here is that in order for me to stay clean I have to change. I hope to God that I am!. I feel for her but I can not do anything more for her either. I have to let go. I did call and talk with the owner and she said that she would call me later on. I hope that she just reaches out for help. I pray for this.

Love Vic
Old 10-16-2006, 11:26 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

WTG Hon,...you did what you could n the rest is up to her,...as long as you have covered the base's jop wise... which it sounds like you have then What more can you do,...Personely,...as it 'is hard to Detatch from behaviour you can understand,...!

All power to ya ((Vic)) you did a great job,... ...!

Just hope those ladies talk some sense into her,...as She needs it...n that is no slight to her either,...btw,...!

Yep just hand it over for now ((Vic)) n wait for the next time to chose where to stand,...!

Rambleing now,...Bye hon,...........xXx...
Old 10-16-2006, 04:12 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

VIC!!!!!

Hey sweetie, hang in there, you know as well as the rest of us that unfortunately.....you can lead a horse to water...........

Good to see you my friend!!!!!! I miss You!!!! Stay strong!!!!!!

Love Liss
Old 10-16-2006, 04:39 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Vic,
you've been wonderful in what you've done with that situation. You handled it very well in my opinion. I hope things get better for her and she realizes how lucky she is to have someone like you downstairs, who after all that, is so concerned about her. I'm sure she will.
I don't think everyone would have handled things that way - or that well.
stay strong buddy, and here's to another clean day!!!! cheers
Old 10-17-2006, 06:59 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

One thing that I have to remember also is that as long as someone is still breathing there is always hope! I went upstairs today just to check on "D" she opened the door but wouldn't let me in. She said that she was healing and that tomorrow morning she has to go to court for disturbing the peace, and criminal mischief. I said, that I just wanted to make sure that she is alright. Of course the shame, regret, the look of hopelessness is in her eyes today I had to tell her that people do care and that we do love her.

Well she said that she is just going to plead guilty tomorrow morning. I ask in prayers for mercy and I hope that maybe just maybe she will see just like she showed me that nothing good can come out of using. Thanks for all of your support.

Love Vic