Notices

Uhm..

Old 09-24-2006, 02:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Uhm..

Hi.. I'm 16 years old.. and recently my parents have started doing drugs, and I'm wondering how to get them to quit. I've seen them break down in the last couple of days.. I think their drug is crack.. Or meth.. Or cocaine.. I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere between there. I've found over two pipes that are used to smoke crackcocaine. c_c; I just want to know how to get them to quit, and if they don't what should I do lol.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Hi seth im sorry to hear this.......if you go down the board to the narcon n friends n family they will be right there for you...,

I wish you well sweetie...xXx.........
Old 09-24-2006, 02:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

There isn't a lot of people here this time of morning, however they have a place called sober teens which might be helpful to you. I don't know what to tell you really, however I do know that my children were deeply effected from me and there mothers use. WE are now divorced but still I know that it has effected them to this day. I would like for you to know that none of this is your fault. Hope that someone will be around soon that might know something more. I think the link to sober recovery for teens is somewhere also.

Love Vic : bananadan
Old 09-24-2006, 02:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you<3. Er yeah the last couple of years have broken me down emotionally, but not to the point of doing drugs, or doing anything stupid. I've developed quite a hatred for drugs, and addiction. ._.; I just wish they would quit. Anyways thanks again
Old 09-24-2006, 03:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi Seth and welcome. My son is an addict and I know how hard it is to watch people we love destroy themselves and feel helpless to do anything about it.

Come on down to the Naranon forum, there are many there who have been where you are and who understand. Take a read around that forum, especially the "sticky" posts at the top of the main page of Naranon and you'll find lots that may help you.

We're here and we care, so stick around and keep sharing. We'll walk beside you and help you through this.

Hugs