Notices

should i or shouldnt i?

Old 09-21-2006, 02:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ahh

should i or shouldnt i?

I am new here. I have had a big prob with perscrip pills. for a couple years now. i stopped a while ago and then my roommate had surgery and had a ton of them. i got right back into it. i started taking them and lying about it. i was confronted twice and i finally admitted to my problem. my trust with my roommate was shooken up. i decided i needed to stop and i thought that if they werent around i would be fine. now that they arent there i still think about them all the time. i want to search to find where she hid them for just "one last time" i hate that it got this bad, i have no idea how it did. i know i am not physically addicted, i feel fine without them, its a mental thing that i think i need them to have fun or be personable. how do i get over this?
Old 09-21-2006, 02:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I also had a love for the pills and have stolen my share of them... It is hard to get clean but totally worth it. The fact that you are wanting to still find them after she hid them is a big red flag to me....Good luck
Old 09-21-2006, 02:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

for me it is a physical,mental,emotiona,and spiritual disease.
one of those rascals are always knocking at my door.
na has helped me out so much with all those issues.
keep coming back,and keep an open mind.
welcome to the sight
Old 09-21-2006, 09:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi welcome to SR. Please check out some of the threads under "Substance Abuse" there are many people going thru h*ll right now with withdrawal symptoms. You say you are not phsysically addicted, its more of a mental thing. Did you know addiction is progressive? If you find them all and take them all, what then? Doctor Shopping? Prescription Fraud? Please read some of these threads and ask yourself do you really want to go there?