OT - Got a computer!!!

Old 09-19-2006, 07:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

OT - Got a computer!!!

Hey everyone! I am in the best mood right now, as I am finally, finally posting on my new computer!! I argued, and argued, and ARGUED with AH for the past 3 years that our computer was shot and would never be worth repairing, and he would never listen. So my first order of business in my new apartment was, yes, getting a computer! I am so happy, can you tell???

I haven't been able to post as much recently because of my lack of a functional one at home, although I did try to stay in touch using my cell phone. I tell you what, I can't begin to relay how many nights I would post something from my old office computer, and then clutch my phone in bed, reloading the page to see if anyone had replied. Helped me through a lot of rough nights. I appreciate you all for that! Hopefully those nights are going to all be behind me, but if they come up, at least I have a KEYBOARD to check in! Can I just tell you how hard it is to post an entire thread in a text???

Have a good night all,
TG
Old 09-19-2006, 08:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yeeehawwww
Old 09-19-2006, 08:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Always hopeful...

Good for you, you do sound good in your new place....hope it is going more good than bad for you.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Happy for you TG, have wonderful dreams tonight!
((Hugs))
Old 09-19-2006, 10:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

WOOOOHOOOO

Congrads to you sweetie..... and Im so proud of all you have done recently... I know it was not easy but just look at how wonderful you sound having the independance to make YOUR decisions.

I cant imagine texting here,,,,, but hey, I would too if I had too. You have been there for us too sweets.... that is the beauty of SR.....
Old 09-20-2006, 03:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Great news, TG! I've had to do that text thing once in a while, too, so I hear you.

Hope you're enjoying the new apartment and the taking back of your life.

((()))
Old 09-20-2006, 04:07 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I can almost see your new apt! Youare starting to feel the freedom and fruit of all the hard work. In about a month you will be kciking yourself in the butt for not making this move a long time ago. Mental health is so addicting! What a great time of year to have your own place. Thanksgiving and Chistmas just around the corner. I remember how awesome it felt to walk on floors without eggshells on them.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

That's great. I ordered a washer for my apartment yesterday, that makes you feel good too. (too bad there's a delay in the delivery and I gotta wait til Sat to get it but oh well, lol)

Hope you enjoy your apartment!

Marte