Progress

Old 09-13-2006, 05:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Progress

Ok I start the new job today. I feel a bit better. Not so heavy. Although I am a little nervous. I guess sometimes although I am making progress in this. I am moving forward for me and keeping the focus on me. Sometimes the reality of him needing that break sneeks up on ya. I know it will come and go. We have actually made some progress and talk a little more frequent he has opened up a little. But nothing to get excited about. It seems when you do he gets scared. So I suppose I do see the light a the end. I just want to stay positive KEEP THIS JOB and not let my emotion affect my daily attitude. I got a great deal accomplished yesterday. Sometimes you realize how much you have let you slip. So I feel a little more in control of me. I hope and pray God will guide me to where I am needed. Just wanted to touch base with everyone. need a little love people. Sometimes it gets a little scary even with progress. Only because I know how easy you can start going backwards and do not realize it until you are already there. Thanks for letting me share.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

a little love coming your way - we ALL need it!

good luck on the job today - may you have a productive day!
Old 09-13-2006, 06:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good luck SC. It is easy to slip back, but then I just move forward again. It's a process. When I stay focused I get where I'm headed, even if it looks sometimes like I'm doing some strange shuffle getting there.