Notices

My Heart is Broken Please Please HELP ME

Old 09-12-2006, 09:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation My Heart is Broken Please Please HELP ME

I feel like the whole world is crashing down on my head. Iam in so much pain. My little brother which is the absolute LOVE of my life, MY BEST FREIND in the whole world is now using really harmful drugs. I am 22 years old and he is about to be 16. I recently quit smoking weed about 8 monthes ago, and thankfully that was all i have ever really done for the past 6 years. Well I knew my lil brother started smokin weed with his friends but I never knew it would lead up to this day. I just found out on saturday. He came over my fathers home (parents divorced) and his skin has been lookin reaaalllly pale yellow grayish for a while and for many monthes i have asked him why he was droppin so much weight. Well when he was talking to me on saturday, his speech was slurred he was in such a calm mood, but i noticed his eyes, rolling in the back of his head on and off. I asked him and he said he was sleepy. Well later that day I left my mom picked me up, something told me to call my dad and ask where my baby brother was so I did. My dad said that they had left and that my brother was home alone. my heart sunk to the ground, I hung up and called our house, the lines were busy. Well I got home looking for him and he had took the car. He has no license he about to be 16, I was so scared, Then we all waited for him and he came home 5 hrs later ****** up and my mom then told me she had found bagies in his room of white4 powder. He was sniffin heroin, as I write this tears are puring down my face. I c=dont know what to do. He says its on and off, but its strange because my mom was drug testin him for weed ewvery week. Is he addicted or not? Why are ppl doing these things to themselves? the doctor told my mom that it is a disease some ppl have. and they want stronger and stronger drugs all the time, they found phetynol,aphetimene, cocaine, heroin all sorts of stuff in his system. WHY IS HE HURTING HIMSELF????? WHY??? she is now putin him in hospitilization tomorow for rehab? My question is does rehab actually work? or what are the most effective treatments for this problem? someone please help me. I am dying inside.....
Old 09-12-2006, 09:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Dreamz do come true!!!

Rehab is a very good way to help someone see that what they are doing is wrong and is hurting them and those that they love.

I have never been to rehab but a very close dear friend to me has and when she came out she really could see things from a different view.

Before rehab she was so caught up in the glamour of drugs plus the wrong crowd - now that she's out she can see the 'other' side of drugs - the harmful awful side!

I'm praying for you and your brother!!!
Old 09-12-2006, 09:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Welcome to SR...I am so sorry for this situation.

Here is a link for you to read and post if you like

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/nar-anon/

Bkessings to all of your family...
Old 09-12-2006, 10:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome To SR!!!!!

Listen....... I hear you so loud and clear and I worry!!!!!! A little history..... at 11yrs old... I started with alcohol....by 15 I was drinking, smoking pot, messing with coke on occasion and partying my butt off ..so to speak...never had a "problem" but by 28.......... I was a mess, drinking continued, coke wasnt as available...."friends" had answers......."no coke tonite??? No Biggie" cuz somethin else is available"(pills, crack etc)...... I went into CRACK...which I LOVED and still fight!!! snorting pills ETC.......Oh wait did I forget to mention pot????
Yup I was your all time "party Girl"

I have 2 older brothers.......they didnt care.... they never stepped in.........as a matter of fact, my oldest brother got my stoned for the first time....his excuse to me at the time?!?!....."I want you to feel this while Im here so I can protect you!".......... UHHHHHHH HELLO... how about........dont you fkn dare or I will have to kill you??? NOPE....... ANYHOO....sorry.......

I guess your brothers age really struck me here....I so can remember (or not so remember)all the "good" times..... HE NEEDS YOU bigtime

he is young he doesnt have a clue, he thinks its all fun and games and that sooner or later he will get his **** together and be an adult.....but right NOW is so important!!!!!! Addicted or not.....Herion is NOT to be messed with............get him help.........be his guide, help him.........do NOT cover for any reason, dont let him pull anything, get him to meetings...............but most importantly, cut him off from the people he is hangin with, call him on every move....let him know that you LOVE him but that you are watching.....be tough.........you can do this........you love him.............

Meanwhile.......PLEASE take care of YOU....take it from an addict......try and do what you can, be there etc...........BUT........ YOU come first no matter what or how ever hard it is!!!!!! This might sound cold right now and hoepfully you will never know but trust me......YOU are number ONE!!!! You CAN lead a horse to water BUT you CANNOT make it drink...........
I hope this all makes sense and if not, I am so sorry but like I said .....you struck a chord and I just want the best.......

If you get nothing else out of this reply, please just be strong!!!!!!

Let us all know....this place is awesome and we ALL care!!!!
Love Liss