Everyone,sit Down For This One

Old 09-04-2006, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Everyone,sit Down For This One

My AH lost his job... go figure. He came over to tell me how he really feels. Depresed, no ****.He told me he want's the simple life and that he never loved me. That I hurt him many times. This man told me things I can't even remember. I told him that I didn't care and just wanted out of this marriage and that I wanted him to leave us alone. Why won't he just go away. I can do this on my own. I don't need him.. I have my family and friends.
You know about my awsome neighbor that we do things with sometimes. My AH had the nerve to ask me if anything happened would he take care of us? I told him he was out of his mind and that I will be the one taking care of US! I want this man to go away and leave us alone.
The simple life? He had that and was not happy, oh ya it's because he never loved me. Whatever...............Took the kids to the wild animal park yesterday. awsome day..........Thanks for listening.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ah, Kermit, the "I never loved you" one. I heard it, too. I think it was supposed to trigger my "I'll prove to you why you should" reaction. Who knows? Who cares?

I don't want to ever make light of it - my A/grandfather committed suicide - but in the end, even that would be an individual's choice.

You sound good. I know it's not easy. Hope you have more great days with your kids. Life can be so fun and full of possibility when the manufactured drama is removed.

Hang in there.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

abcdf

ABCDGF

ABXC
Old 09-04-2006, 09:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hi jessica's daughter!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

that's what I thought Denny LOL
Old 09-04-2006, 09:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

lmao....I stepped away for a minute to take a call. God love her.

Kermit, I'm glad you had an awesome day!
Old 09-04-2006, 09:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

well, it was that or jessica's learned some code she's sending to kermit!

LOL
Old 09-04-2006, 10:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by denny57
well, it was that or jessica's learned some code she's sending to kermit!

LOL

hahahahaha.........makes more sense that a lot of things I have heard from the mouth (and keyboard) of my AH recently!! I imagine the same is true for most of the rest of you here!
(Jessica; she knows her alphabet!)

Kermit: sorry about this......obviously he is miserable and trying to "share" his misery...ugh! Push the "mute" button on his crazy-talk! Hugs to you!
Old 09-04-2006, 01:40 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Sorry you are going thru this. Glad you had a nice time at the park with your kids, it was good you could do this while going thru all this.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:57 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

what a cute relief....Jessica's daughter! LOL I too thought it was more of the abbreviations I didn't understand!

Kermit, when mine didn't get what he wanted from or with me, he would always try to hurt me saying cruel things.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I spent some TIME trying to figure out the code that Jessica typed....

Sheesh!

Love those kids. They make me laugh.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:09 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Doesn't surprise me at all Kermit!!! My XAH recently lost his job and I had to go and pay him the last bit of money I "owed" him about a week or so ago. He was a depressed, lost soul that kept apologizing to me when all I wanted to do was give him his check and get the heck outta there! That was the LAST bit of unfinished business I had to take care of and it was/is worth every penny. You sound very healthy and you are right-- you don't need his drama. Life is sooooo much better without all of that.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:16 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

People who have nothing love to call it a lifestyle.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:38 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

I must say, that was precious! At first, I thought I was missing an inside joke.

Question for you, Kermit: If you can take care of yourself and you want to be free of your husband, what's stopping you? I'd ignore that "I never loved you" crap. That's just a manipulation in the hopes of returning you to rescue mode.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:40 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Always hopeful...

Oh, Kermit, I love your strength....keep it! They never "loved" us, but they sure liked what we did for them...
Old 09-06-2006, 10:36 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

I'm working on it FD!
Old 09-06-2006, 12:43 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Aaaaaaawwwwww that pooooorrrrrr thing.

Onward and upward Kermit.

Ngaire
Old 09-07-2006, 02:27 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

oka this guy is a pain in my ass...........He hates me, he wants me to be happy.. Bull ****.And that is what I told him. I told him, he didn't care about me, that he could care less. His response "sorry you feel that way" I wish he would just go away..Ah but then what would I do? LOL
Thanks everyone for your kind words of wisdom
Old 09-07-2006, 05:29 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I recently got the same statement. Mine has been sober for a very long time but cannot get a grip and deal when life gets rough. I tried to confront him again wioth please get some help on and on Iwill spare the you the details. But he also said I do not love you and i do not want to be with you. I said I do not believe you. This man who says he loves me makes all these efforts to move forward with me and now he doesnt love me I agree WTF?! He has calmed down but still cannot decide. I know in my heart it is the turmoil within in them it is not because they do not love you. Only problem they love you as much as they possibly can and sometimes it is not very much. I have learned from him and he has expressed it that he says these things because it will make me leave and he does not have to deal with what he has done or how he treats me. Kinda weak but I guess they figure one more bit of guilt on their plate. Very sad I hope he gives you the peace you are looking for. Rememeber he is trying to push everything away so he has nothing to be held responsible for. Sounds like you are doing great things with the kids. After a day of utter loss my daughters smile always puts me back in check. Good luck in my prayers
SC