Something happened today.. (long)

Old 08-26-2006, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Something happened today.. (long)

And I dont' know if I handled it right. We got home (my 2 sons and 2 granddaughters) from the state fair about 3 hrs ago. We were there about 5 hrs. My AH called and asked if I would pick him up. I thought maybe he wants to spend some time with us for his birthday. He told me where to find him. I drove over there and he saw him walking with his 2 chiuahuas and his 4 yr daughter (from an affair.) He was drunk. I picked them up, and he said he wanted to come to my place. The little girl told me that her dad (my AH) had a big fight with her mom, and she kicked him out. She said they had no where to go and asked if they could stay with me. And she was hungry. I brought them home and fed the little girl. He got upset when he saw that the little girl was offering us so much information. Somebody kept calling him. Anyway, he decided to leave after being here for almost 2 hrs. I offered him coffee and asked him stay a little longer to sober up some, because it was not a good idea to be walking the streets with the little girl. I tried to scare him and told him if someone saw him, they could call the police and the little girl would be taken away. He said he didn't care. He asked if my 15 year old son would accompany him. I told him NO. My AH said he was his dad and it was my son's choice not mine. Well my 25 yr old son interrupted and told my AH that he just said he didn't care about the little girl and that we do care about his brother and therefore he was not going to accompany him. My AH got upset and left with the little girl. I called the police and reported him. I asked them not to come to the house or call me, because my son would get upset. My AH called me 15 minutes later and asked if I would give them a ride. He wanted to take the little girl home. It seems someone called him and threatened to report him as kidnapping the little girl. I took my 15 yr old son to pick his dad. I talked to AH about rehab and that his life was out of control, etc... My AH started crying, and so did my son. My son gave his dad a big hug and said Goodbye. He told his dad to call him when he is ready for rehab. I could have left my AH in the street but memories came back when he would try to take my son when we argued. This is terrrible thing to say, but for some reason I thought he & OW were living happily ever after. I am content to see she is living the life I did for several years. And he seems to be getting worse.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Always hopeful...

The rode is so hard...where did you end up taking him and the little girl? Back to the OW? You are probably really proud of your son for the 'rehab' comment. Take care. (Why did she let him take the lil' girl?)
Old 08-26-2006, 09:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes, back to the OW.The little girl belongs to her mother. She is his ex-wife after 12 years of not living together they started an affair.