Notices

nadgers!

Old 08-15-2006, 11:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

nadgers!

inevitably just lost a fortune gambling on some game called baseball...
at this moment in time.. really feel like having something to take the pain away...

guess it will have to be some chamomile tea...or maybe some coke (diet)

thanks for letting me share ...it helps
Old 08-16-2006, 02:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Do you have a problem with Gambeling too, Bob...? if you dont mind me asking...?

I know loads of men who are addicted to the horses...
Old 08-16-2006, 02:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Arura..dont mind you asking at all.. yep I do have a problem with gambling too. It sucks.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I can understand, It personally dont get me,... but soo many men predominatley, in the uk, {excuse bingo...O.K}, is a major problem for them. As we have a culture of the bookies n the pub as an office...!?!

All i can do is offer you my sympathys...As it costs a fortune to play at that habit too...! Just as expensive as any Drug habit aswell...!

I will have a chat with a few of my mates about how they deal with it for ya..!. Like i said its more of a mans thing...! Dont mention Bingo,lottery,scratchcards,credit cards...ect.ect...!

Are you into Footie aswell...? I surport Scunthorpe...! yey..,someone has too...X
Old 08-16-2006, 03:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I remember when I could NOT leave the house without hitting the closest quick-mart to buy those damn scratch-offs...........I finally got too broke to buy them......a good thing in a way I guess, I still will grab one now and then but for the most part, I steer clear so as not to slip back into it again!
Liss
Old 08-16-2006, 03:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yer addiction dont discriminate does it...!

But women are just as bad as men when gambling is concerned...!

Bingo is Massive were i come from, n there aint no men in there thats for sure.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:54 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

supported Fulham since 1982. lived about 12 miles out of london.. it was either fulham, qpr, chelsea,brentford... first season i went nearly promoted to the old first division... it was a great season.. then it all went down hill for next 18 or so years...but once you start supporting a team, you cant really change can you.. since weve got to the premiership dont really go that much.. (always spurs and chelsea away though) all that sitting down nonsense.. also its so expensive.. especially when you remember naff all about the game..
Old 08-16-2006, 03:56 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

No Way ... I was a Q.P.R season ticket holder at one point...!

Yey... go on u Rssss... hahaha,...! Small world A...!

So true theres nothing worst than sitting in the cold for 90mins + n NO goal...! Arggh...! Most of my friends the foottie lot, are Chelsea, west ham, types...!.

I try to not go out with them EVER, now... Done that one...! lol tho
Old 08-16-2006, 06:01 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I also like to gamble, but it would be things like buying lottery tickets and for awhile I would buy a lot several years ago, but then I stopped and only buy one every once in awhile, and the bad part when I was doing it when I won a good amount of money it made it worse cause i thought i would win again, but like i said i am over that and only buy tickets every once in awhile, also went to the dog tracks w/husband a few years back, but havnt gone in awhile.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:07 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

tried to chase my loss and lost again.. now in serious financial mess. what a chuffing loser.. without being drama queen , i really do want something now to numb me out and take the pain way.. I probably wont but those cold carlsberg exports are looking tempting at this moment in time.. fortunately the family is at home and it might look a bit suspect with the cornflakes...
Old 08-17-2006, 06:59 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

bob...yes. beer and cornflakes definitely do NOT go well together. I have tried it. take my word.

but seriously, you do know that whatever financial mess you are in today will take a clear and level head to help get sorted out, and that drinking will only make the pain deeper and prolong the relief from worries