From All Angles

Old 08-11-2006, 10:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

From All Angles

Had lunch with AH's step mom yesterday. Those that know my story know that she is my buddy. She looked after my cat while I was vacationing recently. Apparently, AH called her home on Sunday night at about 10:30 asking if she would call me and tell me to come by his apartment to watch football with him! His dad was on the phone with him and when she yelled, "she's not here," XAH proceeded to go off about why "he was not notified about me leaving town." PUUUUHHLEASE- I'm not on parole--- I'm divorced!!!! He then asked when I would be back and she said she didn't know. He started in on his dad about getting his gun back (ya'll remember that gun right???!!!) and his dad said no to which XAH apparently told his dad- "F You, the next time I'll see you will be when you die and I go to your funeral."

She said he called back about 2 days later "apologizing" (of course right??? Ppfffttt) and letting him know that his employer sent him home from work saying, "DO NOT come back to work or even call us until you go through rehab!" So, his Dad told him, "see, it's coming at you from all angles now." Supposedly, he called his boss to apologize for whatever he did and he is back working again. They haven't talked to him since, but they heard this from his sis. Who knows? And I know that I frankly do not care.

I just hope that he does not CONTINUE to sit, fester and pine over all this. I want his mind COMPLETELY OFF OF ME!!!! We are done. I would also like it if his mind were off the gun. Supposedly, he knows where I live from a girl at work that told him. Whatever... but I'd be lying if I said all of this doesn't make me concerned for my safety a tad. He is VERY unstable and if he ever comes a knockin' on my door, there will be no answer or acknowledgment. If he keeps knockin', the police will be called.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

Originally Posted by megamysterioso
Supposedly, he knows where I live from a girl at work that told him.
Well that would **** me right off! The bone head!

You be safe!
Old 08-11-2006, 10:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

eek Mega..

Scary..

Can't remember, do you have a restraining order?

Can you tell your work about the situation..Most companies want to keep their employees safe from this type of situation..
Old 08-11-2006, 10:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Since you are not working I assume this girl is someone he works with?
Or is she from your previous job? Either way not much of a friend.
Keep your eyes in back of your head wide open...oh I forgot
only mothers have those....lol
You be safe!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 10:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Do you think they would give him the gun?? Or did he get it already??
Old 08-11-2006, 12:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Hey guys and thanks. No- it's a girl at work that he works with, but who knows if that's even true or not? That's something he told his dad.

Zoey- they will NOT give him that gun back under any circumstances. He has quickly been dissolving his relationship with them. Since all of that with the gun happened in April, he really only calls them to inquire about the gun or me. It's ridiculous and no Minx, I don't have a restraining order, but will get once if Heaven forbid, it ever comes to that.
Old 08-11-2006, 12:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Mega, I have heard it say that when the slide to rock bottom starts, it can gather pace pretty quickly. Domino effect.

You keep yourself safe. That's all I'm bothered about.
Old 08-11-2006, 12:07 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Stay safe mega. Funny how something like this can momentarily send me back into the "him" mode, if you know what I mean. It does sound like he's in quick spiral. Keep your eye on your own moving up and out of the situation.
Old 08-11-2006, 12:14 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

The "him" mode is really not quite in me anymore I don't think Denny. LOL I'm in total me mode and the only thing I worry about is the safety issue. When I spoke to him on the phone the last time, I made it very clear to him that I was happy, wasn't angry with him, wished him the best, but could no longer have any contact with him b/c it was not good for me. I went so far as to tell him that I was no longer in love with him, he needed to move on and that all he did was stress me. He seemed to grasp what I was saying and so far, so good. I just hope that it stays that way. I don't like having to look over my shoulder and live life that way!
Old 08-12-2006, 08:49 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Followtheyellowbrickroad

Stay safe Mega, I have been thinking about you alot lately. Take care!